↳ 1.12

back home

April 3rd, 1993

April 3rd, 1993

Daisy!

You wouldn't believe what just happened! I had the best birthday ever and the universe had given me the best set of presents in the whole wide world!

Here's to recap: Ginny was captured by the villain, then rescued by Harry. Ron was there but he didn't do anything except babysitting a loony Professor Lockhart. All petrified victims are revived (sadly, Mrs. Norris included). The feast was great. EXAM'S CANCELLED! HEAVENLY! WE GET THE HOUSE CUP AGAIN! And, most importantly, everybody is safe and healthy.

School will be back to normal soon, so don't worry about us. All is well.

I'll see you soon!

Yours truly,
FGW

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

April 4th, 1993

Daze,

I thought you didn't know, but then Mum said that you read Percy's letter the moment it arrived. How are you? Are you feeling alright? Were you scared?

We're really okay now. Everything is back to normal. Hogwarts is great, and we've never been happier. So don't worry your pretty little head, okay?

I know we agreed to not make our relationship with you a big deal and so apparent here, in school, but this calls for an emergency letter!

In George's handwriting,

Other than a tad bit of stomachache, I'm grand!

In Ron's handwriting,

That's because he gobbled down one month stock of tart last night. We're really good here, Dee.

In Percy's handwriting,

Hope you're feeling okay, sis.

In Harry's handwriting,

Hey.

In Hermione's handwriting,

Daisy, hello! How are you? We heard from Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, and we're worried that you didn't take the news well. I am fine now. Ginny is, too. Don't forget to eat and sleep well. Thank you so much for caring!