↳ 4.22

A/N:

Happy Valentine's Day!Make sure to show your love to someone today

Make sure to show your love to someone today.
And an update, as promised...

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

exodus pt. 2

April 22nd, 1996

"ARE YOU EXPECTING someone?" Sirius enquired as he kept an eye on Kreacher cleaning the bookshelves that night. "Did Tonks or Molly promise to drop by or something?"

"I'm sorry?"

"Again with Young Master's band of blood traitors and treacherous, rebellious organization, causing loud ruckus and mess nearly everywhere and everyday."

"You keep on looking at the door, like you're expecting someone. Or something? A package? A letter?" he kept on guessing.

"No," Daisy looked down, "Not really, no."

Maybe, when Fred said 'tomorrow' it meant 'sometime in the future', not exactly and literally tomorrow.

"Anything bothering you?"

"No," Daisy said with a simple smile, hiding her disappointment, "By the by, how is Professor Dumbledore?"

"Oh, how my Mistress would weep if she lives long enough to see the filthy nest her beloved house has become."

"Great, he's on a holiday," Sirius paused flipping through the book he had in his hand, "Ah... I wish I have his laid back personality."

"You do have it," Remus, who was poring over a classified document, pointed out.

"Now that Fudge's number one rival is on the run, he's wasting all the Ministry's resources to chase after the old man instead of You-Know-Who. Tonks, Kingsley, and the others are real busy."

"Trying to defeat the almighty Dark Lord, oh, my Mistress, how sad to witness these weird people's futile attempts. Beasts and lowly creatures, trampling this sacred Pureblood mat and floorings."

"Right..." Daisy nodded. "Kreacher, would you like some biscuits, too?"

"Such an honor, getting the offer, Young Miss," Kreacher bowed so deep mockingly, "The pain! Oh, the pain of irony and lies from calling a lowly Muggle as Young Miss."

"That's enough! Just leave it!" Sirius barked, "Go hide in a corner or something where I can't hear a word you say."

"Sirius—"