↳ 2.07

all the fun stuff

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

November 12th, 1993

Dear FGW,

I'm doing great. Better than great, actually.

First, I went to my very first Halloween party at Atlas' house. Lucy and I dressed up as two Juliets from William Shakespeare's play. Though we didn't drink much, because Dominic remember, the younger neighbour with droopy eyes I told you about last timetipped us that most of the punches were spiked, and we didn't dance much either, it was very entertaining. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually had fun. Huh.

Second, Ms. Sloan agreed to talk to Father about my college plan. Though it's still two years away, she promises to help me with my applications, too! Can you believe that?

Last but not least, Lucy's birthday is just around the corner and I have lots of party ideas in mind.

Your parents are well, I make sure of that myself. I'm sending you some herbs and spices for tea. I heard from Hermione that you can go downstairs to the kitchen and ask the elves for hot water. It's good for your health, especially after that rainy Quidditch match.

Hope you'll keep on doing well. Don't cause too much trouble. Go on study for your O.W.L.s this year. Say hi to everyone from me. I miss you, too.

Oh, any chance that you'll be spending Christmas at home?

Sincerely,
DJA

Sincerely,DJA

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

November 26th, 1993

FRED'S FEET CAME to a skidding stop and he slammed his hands onto his friends' table, grinning ear-to-ear, "Did you hear, did you hear?"