Chapter 11 - A Month Later

Kate Beckett's POV

A month went by, he drove me crazy but I couldn't keep away from him either. He showed up at times when I had meetings and tried to sneak in just to be close to me, later on those days I had been yelling at him but he had simply said he had come becuase he missed me and then he had started kissing my neck at that soft spot he had figured out I had. There were times I would love to shoot him but I couldn't and I was started to get afraid it was because I was falling for him. None of us had said we loved each other, we were both extremely careful not to say anything too much too soon. Because the truth was we didn't know what this was. Maybe it was just a feeling we had at the moment, like something we would get used to and then get tired of. Though I had another feeling this was not something of the sort. Because every time we touched the feeling got stronger and stronger. Almost like it was a feeling which I could never get tired of, a feeling that was only going to expand until I wouldn't be able to feel anything at all. I was often thinking about these things. About how it felt every time he touched me. How if felt every time he said he cared about me. How it felt every day when he came and brought me coffee, my favorite coffee. We had managed to keep our relationship a secret somehow, or at least from the kids at school. Alexis knew, and so did his mom. Also Lanie had managed to drag it out of me, and that had led to me feeling forced to tell Kevin and Javi.

"Hello principal" Castle said and interrupted my thoughts.

I smiled and looked up at him. He came inside and closed the doors to my office. He walked towards me and handed me the coffee he had in his hand.

"Thank you, Castle" I said as I took a sip and he sat down in the chair in front of my desk.

"Always" he said and I felt my smile widen.

"So, what's on your schedule today?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Don't know, I was thinking of stalking a certain beauty all day since I don't have anything to do" he said and I narrowed my eyes.

"You do know I'm holding a speech for the kids today about bullying, right? Nothing interesting there, and most importantly they can't see you there with me" I said and he chuckled.

"Why can't they just get the chance to figure it out?" he said and I narrowed my eyes further. "Hey, we could make a mystery kinda thing and if they solve the mystery, the answer is us being together, they get a copy of my next book" he said and I looked at him shocked.

"Your books are definitely not childbooks, at least if you've written this one like you wrote Derrick Storm" I said and he held his hands up in surrender.

"Okay, then" he said and I breathed out in relief. "The prize could be a year of no detention" he added with a smirk and I gave him a look telling him to shut it.

"We are not making a treassure hunt where the ones who find out our secret can't get detention for a whole year, no way. And don't even think about any other prizes because we are not letting the kids know about our relationship" I said strictly.

"Oh, come on principal. Wouldn't it be fun to see all the kids's faces when they find out that their principal actually has a boyfriend" he said and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Stop it" I hissed and he raised from his seat.

I eyed him but he ignored my look and came around the desk. I then tried to ignore him back by looking down at the papers I had in front of me. I gasped as I felt his lips on my neck. I pulled away and looked back at him.

"Work" I exclaimed but he just moved his head to my other side and kissed that side of my neck instead.

His lips still made my skin tingle every time he touched me, which didn't make anything better at the moment. I couldn't help but let out a moan and the second it was out I raised from my chair and pulled away from him.