Chapter 1

Author's pov

It was a cloudless sunny day . Freshening morning breeze blowing gently, caressing the green leaves of the trees. A man with raven hair, ocean blue eyes and plump lips was running around the house like a madman.

"Jimin, at least finish your breakfast properly" a woman in her early fifties yelled from the kitchen. The said boy grabbed a toast and shoved it in his mouth before running to the front door to wear his shoes.

"No mom I'm late. I'll eat at lunch." Jimin yelled back . The woman came to the front door, hands resting on both sides of her hips .

"It's just 8 a.m. you dumb child. Your work starts at 9." She scolded. Jimin stopped what he was doing and stared at her expressionlessly before realising what she actually said.

"You...ugh! mom ! You did that again?! I can't believe you woke me up at 7 telling me that it's already 8 . You're so mean." Jimin groaned.

"You sleep like a rock. So can you really blame me for choosing this path?" His mom smiled sheepishly.

"Ok enough whinning . Now come finish your breakfast."

Jimin huffed and took off his shoes. Then walked back to the kitchen to have breakfast. Properly this time.

"She did that again, didn't she ?" His father asked.

"Yes she did. She finds it funny to see me run around the whole house like a baboon with its ass on fire" Jimin grumbled. His father who was sitting at the other end of the table, laughed wrinkles evident on his face .

"Hmm maybe she does or it's just you who sleeps like a dead man." 

"Wow thanks for the compliment dad" Jimin said sarcastically.

"Okay okay stop being a grumpy kitty and eat up. You don't wanna be late for real this time" Jimin's mom said chuckling and setting down a plate of pancakes on the table. His mouth watered at the sight. He took 3 on his plate topping with a piece of butter and chocolate sauce and started eating right away .

"Thank you for the breakfast mom. I'll be going now" Jimin said after washing his plate .
"Did you take your lunch box ?" She asked. "Yeah, it's in my bag." He hugged his parents then left for work .

His full name is Park Jimin . The son of Park Dongwan and Park Jung Wha. Just turned twenty three this October. Works as a part time taekwondo teacher at Big hit high school. No one can tell from his ethereal beauty and small frame that this guy is capable of breaking bones . He's a black belt afterall. He's been learning taekwondo since he was a little kid. Think twice before messing with him.
He belongs from a lower middle class family. Father is an employee in the Jeon corporation. Mother is a housewife. They aren't rich but overall a happy family.

He is the son every parents dreams about . He's sweet, hardworking, caring and kind. Does his work with efficiency. He respects everyone and is polite. A smile from him can lit up one's dull soul. He is one charming man.

 He is one charming man

Aphrodite ? Who ?

I only know Park Jimin 🙇‍♀️

The first 2 chapters are gonna be short 😗

Bye 👋💜