Chapter 5

Author's pov

"Mom I'm going bye ." Jimin yelled as he walked out of his house with his bag. Monday always feels kind of rushed compared to the other days of the week.

Upon reaching Big hit high school, Jimin rushed towards the staff room. His schedule is fully packed because he is the only PE teacher in the whole school. Sort of tiring but Jimin loves his job .

"Good morning Jimin-ah." A man with a small physique like Jimin's, greeted him entering in the room. Jimin whipped his head behind to see the speaker flash him a cute gummy smile he's very familiar with.

"Oh good morning to you too Yoongi hyung." Jimin flashed him his famous eye smile.

Min Yoongi is the music teacher of Big hit high, also a song producer. Well producing is his hobby. He has produced hit songs for many famous k-pop groups. Some companies even offered him to be a full time producer but he declined saying he likes his job as a music teacher and he likes his quiet, normal life .

He is a hardworking, sleep loving, 24 years old . He may seem grumpy but he's actually a soft guy infront of the people he cares about including Jimin. He's always tired because of making music till late night.

"Busy as always ?" Yoongi asked .

"Yeah . Disadvantages of being the only PE teacher." Jimin chuckled and took out his uniform from his bag. He went towards the boy's locker room to change. This school doesn't have a locker room for teachers. It's honestly an inconvenience. But again, most of the other teachers don't have to get changed.

When Jimin was done changing into his uniform he took his black belt and tied it around his waist .

"You have a nice figure Mr. Park ." Someone said from behind. Jimin knew that voice all too well.

"How long have you been standing there Jung Hoseok ? Don't you know commenting on your teacher's figure who is 5 years older than you, can get you in trouble ?" Jimin said in a passive aggressive tone.

"I am hurt sir. I just complimented you and instead of saying 'thank you' you're being mean to me." Hoseok said faking a pout.

"Stop saying useless things then. Now go to your class." Jimin said maintaining his cold expression.

"Aww you're no fun Mr. Park . Anyways see you later in PE class~" Hoseok sang as he winked at Jimin and walked away .

Jung Hoseok is the typical jock of Big hit high who is after Jimin. He's 18 years old and his parents are pretty loaded. He likes to give Jimin a hard time at work by flirting with him. Age is just a number for him. He doesn't care if Jimin is five years older than him, he still wants him. 

Music teacher Min Yoongi 🎤✨

Red head jock Jung Hoseok 🔥

A short update cuz I'm still deciding the plot of this story and choosing the roles of the other members :)

Stay safe and healthy ❤️💜

Bye 👋💜