Chapter 15

Author's pov

Mr. Jeon was in his study, looking through some buisness related papers when someone knocked on the wooden door.

"Come in" Mr. Jeon said. It was his butler Seokjin. "Sir, this file contains all the information you wanted" Seokjin said bowing first.

"Ahh yeah, what did you find ?" Mr. Jeon asked.

"Their family is just like any other  normal middle class family" Seokjin stated.

"Any bad records?" Mr. Jeon asked.

"No sir"

"Hmm good. The number of family members ?"

"3 members. His mom is a housewife. His dad works in your company. He is a taekwondo teacher at Bighit high. Other details are in the file" Seokjin said handing the file to Mr. Jeon.

"Thank you, you did a great job" Mr. Jeon praised his butler.

"But sir.." the man with board shoulders trailed off.

"Yes ?" Mr. Jeon looked at him with a confused gaze.

"I couldn't find any information about his past relationships" Seokjin said sighing. Mr. Jeon nodded and dismissed him.

"It's about time, I talk to his father" Mr. Jeon said to himself spinning in his chair. He was kind of afraid. If Jimin is straight then all his and his wife's dreams will come to an end. Since their daughter is still too young to get married. He doesn't know if Jimin's family is willing to marry their son off yet. And for his own son, a little bit of blackmail will do. He knows his son very well, he'll never want to leave his luxury life.

Time skip

The next morning came quickly. Mr. Jeon was nervous.

"Don't worry everything will turn out just fine" His wife reassured.

"I hope so too" Mr. Jeon sighed. His wife rubbed his shoulder in a comforting manner.

After eating breakfast, Mr. Jeon's driver took him to the company. Upon reaching the company Mr. Jeon went straight to the department Jimin's father works in.

"Good morning sir. What brought you here ?" Mr. Choi, the manager of the department asked as soon as he saw Mr. Jeon.

"Good morning to you too Mr. Choi. I'm here to meet someone. Did Mr. Park come to work today ?" He asked.

"Yes sir. Should I go and call him for you?" Mr. Choi asked .

"No it's ok. I'll go myself." Mr. Jeon said. He thought it would be rude if he sends someone to summon Jimin's father.

When he entered in the work room he saw Jimin's father typing on the keyboard. The employees bowed to him upon noticing his presence including Mr. Park. He nodded and told them to sit down.

"Mr. Park, can I talk to you for a few moments?" Mr. Jeon asked politely.

"Yes, of course sir" Jimin's father practically flew to him.

"Not here, please come to the conference room with me" He requested.

"Sure sir" Mr. Park said as he followed the other out of the room.

Inside the empty conference room

Jimin's father was weirded out. Why did the owner of the company escort him, himself ?

They sat on the chairs. The atmosphere was very awkward in the room. Mr. Jeon coughed before speaking.

"Mr. Park, since I made you come all the way here, I'll get straight to the point. This may sound highly offensive but trust me I mean no offence" Mr. Jeon said makin Jimin's father uneasy.

"Please ask me anything you want, sir" Mr. Park said.

"I wanted to know....which gender your son prefers?" Jungkook's father asked hoping he didn't make the other man too angry.

"Oh that....he had a boyfriend during high school but they broke up a few months later, he had never dated anyone after that. So I'm sure he's into men. But why are you curious about this sir ? I hope this won't affect our work relationship" Mr. Park spoke. Mr. Jeon was couldn't believe his ears.

"No Mr. Park I'm not that type of person. In fact my own son prefers men too"

"And....how do I say this...it's so sudden but I have seen Jimin, he's such hardworking and kind soul. Me and my wife, we both want him to be the life partner of our son. There's no one better than your son. My daughter also absolutely adores him.

So if you, your family and he agrees, I would like our families to unite. It would be a blessing if we get someone like Jimin as our son-in-law" Mr. Jeon finished and exhaled.

Jimin's dad had his mouth open. He couldn't really fathom what his boss just said. His son ? They want his son as their son-in-law ? All he ever wanted was a happy and comfortable life for his son. But because of his income he couldn't really give his son the life he wanted him to have. God has given him the opportunity now. So he won't waste it.

"O-oh my god ! Mr. Jeon are you sure about this? I mean there are more rich and powerful families out there. We're just an average family" Mr. Park said.

"Mr. Park, we don't want someone rich or powerful. All we want is someone who has a tender heart and a great personality. And believe me there is no one as perfect as him" Mr. Jeon smiled.

"I still can't believe it . It'll be an honor. I'll surely talk to them about this sir" Mr. Park said.

"I'm so thankful for that Mr. Park . You don't know how happy your decision made me . Please let me know if they agree to meet my family this weekend. I'm thinking about arranging a dinner party for this family meet up at XXX restaurant, are you comfortable with that ?" Mr. Jeon asked.

"It'll be our pleasure Mr. Jeon" Jimin's father said.

"The pleasure is all ours Mr. Park"

"I should go now sir. I have been here for a pretty long time" Mr. Park said as he bowed.

"Of course and please let me know about your final decision" Mr. Jeon bowed back.

"Yes sir" Mr. Park said before leaving.

For a moment Mr. Jeon wanted to fly to his wife and hug her tightly. He was just that happy. He took out his phone and dialled his wife's number to give her the good news.

Imagine him saying ,"Nice skirt, can you do a little twirl for me ?"

I saw this on twitter with this caption ^
Now I can't function properly 🥲
*Daddy issue intensifies*

BUT Jikook's marriage is coming near !!! 🌚🌝

Sorry for not updating for so long 🥲💔

Bye 👋🏼💜