Chapter 4

Author's pov

The raven haired male opened the door and was met with a frustrated looking woman. "Oh hi mom." He smiled at the woman.

"Don't 'hi' me . Does grocery shopping take 3 hours ?" She asked narrowing her sky blue eyes . The younger chuckled nervously. "But mom it wasn't 3 hours, it only took 2 hours and 30 minutes." Jimin said .
"Well normally it takes only 30 minutes. What were you doing?" She asked . "Ok fine . I can't hide anything from you anyway. I was helping an old man to get his bag back from a thief." He scratched the back of his neck.

"And you knocked the consciousness out of the thief, didn't you ?" His mom inquired. "Ehehehe you know me so well." Jimin chuckled.
"Of course I do. Did you get hurt somewhere?" She asked taking the shoping bags from him and walking towards the kitchen. "Nah . I'm all good." Jimin said patting his chest with his fist .

Jung Wha came back from the kitchen with a bottle of strawberry milk after putting the shopping bags on the dining table . She pulled her son with her to sit on the living room couch. Handing him the bottle of strawberry milk she started talking. "I know you are a grown up now and you can take care of yourself. I also know you like helping others but I don't want you to get hurt in the process. Me and your dad only have you. Don't do something too risky ok ?" She finished her mini speech.

Jimin, who was sipping on his strawberry milk quietly, smiled at her and nodded, "Don't worry mom . I won't do anything too risky."

"Good boy . I'll be in the kitchen call me if you need anything." She said.

"Ok" Jimin said showing the 'ok' sign with his hand.

Jeon's mansion

"Hey dad you're back." Y/N said coming downstairs.

"Yeah, where's your mom ?" Shi-hyuk asked . "She's in the living room I guess." Y/N answered vaguely pointing towards the living room. Mr. Jeon walked in the living and saw his wife sitting on the couch, reading a book. She looked up and smiled at her husband. "So how was your 'walk' ?" She asked.

"Gosh don't ask me what happened...it was full of chaos." He sighed sitting beside his wife.

"Why ? What happened?" She asked in a worried tone .

"My bag was about to get stolen. I have some important documents in it. If that boy wasn't there to help me , I'm sure I would have lost the deal I am signing with the Kim Company." He said rubbing his forehead. Mrs. Jeon squeezed her husband's shoulder in an attempt to calm him down.

"God bless that boy, whoever he was . The Kims are one of the most influential companies in business. It would be a huge loss if we messed this deal up." Sohee said . Shi-hyuk put his hand over her's .

"Where's Jungkook?" Mr. Jeon asked.
"He's out with his boyfriend as always." Mrs. Jeon sighed disappointedly.

"Let him do whatever he wants for now . But after one week he'll have to be the CEO . Wheather he likes it or not." Jungkook's father said.

"Will he co-operate ?" Sohee asked.
"He has to or I'll take away all his luxuries." Shi-hyuk said .

"He wasn't like this from the beginning....what happened to our precious child ? Did we make any mistake in his upbringing?" Sohee started sobbing softly.
Shi-hyuk pulled her in his embrace and rubbed her back.

"Everything will be ok . Someone will come in his life to change him for the better . Till then , we'll have to try our best to make him a responsible man." Jungkook's father said .

These chapters will be a bit boring cuz I'm making the progress bit by bit

These chapters will be a bit boring cuz I'm making the progress bit by bit . I don't wanna rush things up .

I hope you understand 😺💜

Bye 👋💜