Chapter 41

Author's pov

The next morning Jungkook's eyes automatically opened earlier than usual. His head was feeling heavy along with his chest.

He looked down and saw Jimin sleeping on his chest. His own hands were wrapped around Jimin's waist. Wow did they cuddle all night? Jungkook's lips curved up . Jimin really sleeps like an angel.

Jungkook pondered how early it is. Turning his head slightly, he saw it was 6 a.m . That's why Jimin was still asleep.

Jungkook carefully lifted one arm and brushed Jimin's hair back . The younger's face twitched a few times. Jungkook cooed silently at how adorable Jimin looked.

He played with Jimin's hair, poked his cheeks and lips all while trying to hold back his giggles . Sleeping Jimin was just like a little dumpling. Jungkook stared at his sleeping husband for almost half an hour.
He gently kissed the crown of Jimin's head . But then Jimin stirred and Jungkook closed his eyes in panick. He pretended to sleep.

After a few more moments of shifting, Jimin's eyes finally opened . He raised his head from the older's chest . If he's being honest, Jungkook's chest is actually very comfortable to sleep on. It's soft, warm and cosy.

Jimin removed Jungkook's hand from his waist with caution. As soon as he removed Jungkook's hand from his waist, a frown appeared on the older's face and his nose scrunched.

Jimin chuckled and leaned over to kiss Jungkook's nose . That must have satisfied Jungkook because his frown immediately disappeared. Jimin got out of the bed smiling like a fool.

_______________________________

When Jungkook heard the door of the bathroom close, he instantly sat up. His ears were burning. The morning kiss was totally unexpected. He doesn't know how he was still able to put up his facade after getting a kiss from Jimin.

He dived into the pillows and squealed like a teenager kicking his legs in the air.

He rolled on the bed a few times but stopped when the memories of last night came back at the speed of a bullet train. His brain stopped working as his eyes became the size of saucers.

He sprang up once again with wide eyes. He back hugged Jimin ! Confessed to him !! Kissed his neck ?!!

HE KISSED JIMIN !!!!
ON THE LIPS ?!!!!

"HOLY SHIT !!!" He squeaked with a red face.

Jungkook's heart was going crazy and stomach was doing backflips. Good god he's so in love with his husband.

He brushed his fingers on his lips smiling like a love struck idiot which he actually was.

__________________________________

All day long Jimin's mood was really good. Even his students noticed it. When they had asked he blushed and brushed it off.

When he got home, he decided to prepare something special for dinner.
Before that he went to take a shower once again.

Jungkook hasn't come back since it was only 5 p.m .

Coming out of the bathroom, Jimin walked inside the closet to find something comfortable to wear.

When he was done , he put the towel around his neck. Then his eyes fell on a drawer on Jungkook's side of the closet . A shirt was sticking out of it.

Such a messy guy, Jimin thought as he opened the drawer to put the shirt back in properly.

A bunch of papers fell down when he pulled the shirt out to fold it nicely.
Being curious, Jimin picked up those papers.

His eyes skimmed over the papers and his smile disappeared slowly. Was he seeing the correct things? His eyes were probably deceiving him . This can not be real .

'Real Property Transfer' was printed in bold letters at the top of the paper. Jungkook's name was written under the space of grantee and Jimin's name was written as the grantor.

He checked the papers once, twice, thrice to see if they were fake and Jungkook was just pulling a prank on him. But they were indeed real. Every needed information was on the sheet. The only space that was blank, was where he has to do his signature.

Jimin's world broke apart . So all this nice talks, sweet smiles, kisses, hugs....everything was just a facade? Even Jungkook's confession too ?

Jimin's eyes became blurry as tears pooled near his lower eyelids. He never wanted the property in the first place. He just wanted someone to love him sincerely. And when he thought he found someone, it turned out to be a mere illusion.

He was delusional for thinking that someone like Jungkook would love him.

If Jungkook can stoop so low for wealth then he'll give him what he wants.

Boba ball Jikook 💜

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Boba ball Jikook 💜