Chapter 14

Author's pov

Namjoon was at the construction site, giving instructions. When a tall, handsome man with dark brown hair, came running to him.

"Ahh hyung sorry I'm late" The unknown man said catching his breath.

"Kim Taehyung, I told you to come early. What were you doing?" Namjoon sternly asked, dismissing a worker.

"Hehe I kinda overslept...." He said rubbing his nape sheepishly. Namjoon facepalmed. This guy...
Namjoon glared at his brother who had an idiotic smile on face .

"Hey ! Don't give me that look. Also, I think I just found my other half !" Taehyung exclaimed fanning his face. Some workers looked at him weirdly and walked away laughing. The older pinched the bridge of his nose and heaved a sigh.

"How old are you ? 5 ? You're 23 for god's sake ! Stop acting like a schoolgirl with a crush and get to work" Namjoon grabbed Taehyung's forearm and dragged him towards a table where the blueprint of the building was laid.

"I can't come here every day. So you gotta take care of this project when I can't come here, got it ?" The older asked .

"Yeah yeah you told me before." Taehyung said giving an unamused look.

Time skip ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)↝

All the teachers were eating their lunch including Jimin and Yoongi . But Yoongi wasn't really eating his lunch. He was swimming through a sea of thoughts.

Earlier this morning..

Yoongi was running towards the school gate. His blonde locks waving slightly as he was cutting through the wind. He felt giddy as he crossed the main gate of the school . But all his giddiness vanished into thin air like camphor, as soon as he stepped on a small rock. He lost his balance as his face hit someone's board back.

"Uff !" The person stumbled forward a little from the impact.

"Shit!" Yoongi groaned holding his nose. He had hit his nose on the stranger's back.

"Who the-" The person turned around and was about to say something but stopped mid sentence as he stared at Yoongi with his mouth hung open.

Yoongi removed his hand from his nose and looked up at the person's face. He was awestrucked by the man's handsomeness.

They stared at each other for an eternity without bating an eyelash. A strong gush of wind blew making Yoongi's hair fall over his eyes. The taller thought he saw an angel. But then suddenly a dead leaf fell on the taller's face. His nose twitched and before he could cover his nose an explosion happened.

"AAACHHOOO !!"

Yoongi flinched back. Because...well... that was pretty damn loud. The man became a little flustered.

"Uh...sorry about that" He apologised. Yoongi got a bit surprised at his voice, it was really deep for someone who looked so young.

"It's okay uh...." Yoongi dragged on, not knowing the stranger's name.

"Taehyung" The taller said offering a smile. It was charming or maybe he was just gay or maybe both.

"Oh um then Taehyung-ssi sorry for bumping into you but I should go now. I'm late for work" Yoongi said scratching his nape awkwardly.

"Ah yeah sure" Taehyung said moving to the side to let Yoongi pass.

The blonde took a few steps forward when "Wait Mr. Blonde" Taehyung called. Yoongi turned around with a raised eyebrow.