Chapter 18

Author's pov

It was a normal work day . Jimin had told Yoongi about his marriage being fixed. The older has congratulated him quite a few times.

Jimin was still a tad bit pouty over the fact that he has to marry Jungkook. But whenever his parents' smile flashes in his mind, he thinks it's worth it.
He was currently sitting infront of Yoongi, poking his lunch.

"Hey sulky baby , here . Have some kimchi. You look like you ate bitter melon by accident" Yoongi snorted as he offered some of his kimchi to the younger.

"Thanks hyung I need this kimchi to stay strong" Jimin sobbed, wiping his invisible tears .

"Dramatic brat" Yoongi shook his head fondly. "Keep eating, I'll be back. I'm craving some orange juice. Do you want anything?" He asked Jimin.

"Nah I'm good. You go hyung" Jimin said . Yoongi nodded and headed out.

Yoongi took the can of orange juice as it came out of the vending machine. He was about to go when , "Hey angel" it was that handsome weirdo who complimented his ears. Yoongi was a bit flustered both because of the nickname and the charming boxy smile.

"Oh uh h-hi" Yoongi stuttered .

"So we met again huh ? Is this destiny ? What do you think?" Taehyung leaned on the wall beside him, folding his arms over his chest. Yoongi's face turned pink seeing the other's manly forearms. He cleared his throat.

"It's a coincidence I guess" the blonde answered looking somewhere else , too shy to look at the hot male infront of him.

"Well I think it's destiny . Anyways you work here ?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah as the music teacher" Yoongi answered scratching his nape.

"Woah that's so cool! How old are you?" the taller asked.

"Twenty four. What about you?" Yoongi questioned.

"I'm twenty three, that means you're my hyung. Can I call you hyung though?" The younger ventured.

"Sure . I have a dongsaeng the same age as yours" the older said making the younger smile.

"But what are you doing here ?" Yoongi asked .

"My brother is kinda busy today so I came here to take care of the construction work" Taehyung said.

"Oh that's good and isn't the break time about to end ? What are you still doing here?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

Taehyung's eyes widened. "Oh shi- I almost forgot. Thank you and see you later hyung " Taehyung yelled running to the other side. Yoongi chuckled at his silliness.

_________

Jungkook has been a little troubled for  this past few weeks. He doesn't know how he's gonna tell his boyfriend about his marriage. He loves Seongwha but he loves his luxury life more.

He was absent-minded all through the  wedding tuxedo shopping. Mrs. Jeon wasn't happy with her son's long face . But she ignored it. She knew her son.
Y/N and Mrs. Jeon decided it would be the best if the tuxedo is custom made . The tailor already knew the size, the Jeon family is their special customer after all. They often come to buy suits for buisness meetings or for other occasions.

Then they bought Y/N's gown, Mrs. Jeon's elegant golden dress and for Mr. Jeon's tuxedo they bought a white tuxedo with black borderlines.
Mr. Jeon couldn't come because he was busy with the arrangements of his son's wedding. It was a hassle but this hardwork is worth it .

Y/N's gown ^

Y/N's gown ^

Mrs. Jeon's dress ^

 Jeon's dress ^

Mr. Jeon's tuxedo ^

Jungkook's and Jimin's clothes will be revealed on the day of their wedding :-D

Sorry for the short update <\3

Jikook's wedding day is nearing ;)

Bye 👋🏼💜