Chapter 25

Author's pov

You can do it!
Jimin encouraged himself as he got out of the bathroom, now fully dressed in a black turtleneck and blue denims.

When he opened the bathroom door, he was shocked and happy to see the room empty. He felt relieved that the older wasn't in the room. He stalked to the dressing table to comb his hair and put lip balm on his lips before heading out of the room .

As Jimin was about to exit the room, the door swung open revealing a wet haired fresh looking Jungkook who was dressed in a black suit. A red mark sitting on his forehead proudly.

Jimin blushed at the sight of Jungkook. The same thing happened with the older .

Though Jungkook is an asshole, he is still handsome as hell and Jimin would rather die than admit it .

Jimin broke their awkward eye contact first and cleared this throat. He proceeded to walk past Jungkook but Jungkook moved to the same direction. Both of them were startled a little. Then Jimin quickly moved to the other side and Jungkook did the same ; as if they were sharing the same brain cell . Jimin's cheeks reddened even more. He held up his small paw-like hand in the air signing Jungkook to stop . The older somehow understood it and stopped moving.

Jimin then slipped past him . Jungkook rubbed at his nape.

The situation was beyond awkward for both of them.

_____________________________

On the dining table when everyone was eating breakfast, Jungkook's father suddenly spoke, "Jungkook-ah, why is there a red mark on your forehead ?"

Jungkook and Jimin both choked at the same time . The others panicked as both the boys kept coughing.

Jungkook's ears were on fire whereas Jimin's whole face was red. They would blame it on the coughing though .

After drinking some water and calming down Jungkook said, "N-nothing dad . I just hit my head on the door accidentally"

"What ? Be careful" Mrs. Jeon said .

"Yes mom" Jungkook answered shortly.

____________________________

Later in the company...

Jungkook was checking some files when he received a call . He picked up his phone from the table and his boyfriend's name showed up . He smiled before picking up the call .

"Hey baby" he said .

"Don't 'hey baby' me Jungkook. I'm mad at you" Seongwha said from the other line . Jungkook frowned before asking, "Why are you mad at me baby ? Did I do something wrong?"

"You didn't do anything and that's my problem" Seongwha whined.

"Hm ? What do you mean?" Jungkook asked still confused.

"When was the last time you fucked me ? You haven't even touched me in ages!!"

Jungkook's confused expression turned into a smug one . He lowered his voice purposely, "Is my baby needy ?"

"Yes so fucking much Jungkookie~"

"Don't worry I will fuck you so good that you'll forget your name baby" Jungkook said while twirling a pen with his fingers.

"I'll be waiting hyungie~" Seongwha said seductively before hanging up the call.

Jungkook put his phone back on the table with a smirk.

_____________________________

At Bighit high Jimin was teaching his students some new moves.

"Jung Hoseok, pay attention to what I'm teaching" Jimin said sternly. But Hoseok was busy daydreaming about who-knows-what . Jimin's voice made him flinch and he looked at Jimin with red cheeks . Jimin was dumbfounded. He never saw the younger blushing. Jimin wondered what happened with the jock when he was on leave for his own wedding.

"Uhm..I-I'm sorry Mr. Park. I wasn't paying attention" Hoseok said shocking the whole class . Jimin was at loss of words because Hoseok has never tried to flirt with him since he came back from his leave and now boy was even apologising ?!

"Uh it's ok pay attention from now on" Jimin said awkwardly.

Time skip

It was lunch time, Jimin was sipping on his grape juice while walking back to the staff room. When his eyes landed out of a window on two people under a tree . They appeared awfully familiar to Jimin. He covered his mouth when he realised they were Namjoon and Hoseok. They were talking when Namjoon looked left and right and pecked Hoseok on his lips who became as red as a tomato in no time. Jimin gasped and his eyes widened. Now he understood why Hoseok was behaving so weirdly .

He couldn't suppress the giggle as he continued walking towards the staffroom. Who have ever imagined that Hoseok, the flirty jock, would behave like a shy puppy infront of someone. Well Namjoon has that kind of effect.

When Jimin opened the door of the staff room, he was greeted by the sight of Yoongi giggling shyly and talking to someone over phone. Must be his new boyfriend. Oh! Did I mention that Yoongi and Taehyung are dating?

Taehyung asked Yoongi out on Jimin's wedding day and the older said yes .

"Ok bye...love you" Yoongi said before ending the call. Jimin plopped down on the chair beside Yoongi and sighed.

"All the people around me are floating in love.....except me" He whined "I'll die unloved I guess"

"Hey don't say that, it'll take time but you and your husband will get closer. Trust me" Yoongi said patting Jimin's back .

"I hope so too.." Jimin said sighing .

Is that a sad marshmallow I see ? 🥺

Some drama will be happening in the next chapter 🐸

Bye 👋🏼💜