Chapter 20

Author's pov

Jungkook was as stiff as a wooden log throughout the reception. Even when him and Jimin danced in font of their family and friends he was as restless.   His only worry was, how's he going to tell his boyfriend about this marriage. And what will be Seongwha's reaction. 

On the other hand Jimin didn't know what to feel. The only thing he feels right now is exhaustion and this tight fitting tuxedo is choking the air out of him. A couple of hours more and this hastle will be over, he told himself as he sighed.

Jungkook was standing at a corner where were less people. He was busy looking at his phone. When someone walked up to him.

"Here you are. I was searching for you everywhere. Come on you still have to sign on the registry papers. The lawyer is already here. Jimin is also  there" Mr. Jeon said. Jungkook looked up and exhaled through his mouth hearing his father's words.

"Yeah I'm coming" Jungkook said stuffing his phone inside his pocket. He stood up and walked with his father . Soon they reached a table where Jimin, his parents, Y/N, Mrs. Jeon and an unknown man in a black suit was sitting.

Mr. Jeon gestured Jungkook to sit beside Jimin . He sat down without looking at the black haired male.

"Everyone is present shall we start Mr. Lee ?" Mr. Jeon asked the unknown man in black suit who seemed to be the lawyer.
"Yes of course Mr. Jeon" Mr. Lee said then took out several papers out of a file that was placed infront of him on the table. He placed the papers neatly on a clipboard and handed it to Jungkook with a pen .

"Both of you have to sign at the bottom of the form" Mr. Lee added.

Jungkook took the clipboard and scanned the papers . It was indeed a registry form . Jungkook signed at the bottom of the form then passed the clipboard to Jimin.

Jimin looked at the form and grabbed the pen . With a heavy heart, he signed his name where it's needed. Their families cheered for them . Now they are legally married.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the night passed in a blur for Jimin . Soon it was around 11 p.m. Some guests had already gone home. A limousine was parked infront of the luxury hotel . Both Jimin and Jungkook's family decided to stay the night in the hotel to give the new couple some privacy. Jimin wasn't very fond of the idea though. He didn't want to be alone in a house with the annoying brat named Jungkook. But he has no other choice.

"Get home safely" Mrs. Jeon said to the newly wedded pair .
"Yes and enjoy the night !!" Y/N joked from beside making the pair flustered  somehow.

"Shut up Y/N" Jungkook said . Y/N pulled a face and pretended to scratch under her arms like a monkey, mocking Jungkook.

Jimin couldn't help but giggle at the interaction between the siblings. It was utterly funny. Jungkook looked at  his side hearing the cute giggles . He does look cute when he smiles, Jungkook thought but wiped the thought away as soon as it came.

"Rest well, ok ?" Mrs. Park said cupping Jimin's cheeks.

"Yes mom don't worry" Jimin assured.

"It's getting pretty late you two should get going" Mr. Jeon said .

Everyone agreed. Jimin hugged his parents then got inside the car. Shortly after, Jungkook also got inside the car but sat farther away from Jimin. The black haired didn't seem to mind that, infact he was quite thankful about that.

After an hour or so, the limousine pulled infront of the Jeon mansion. Jungkook got out without waiting for Jimin .

Jimin quickly followed behind Jungkook. A maid opened the door for them and gave them interior slippers.

"Where is my room ?" Jimin asked stopping Jungkook, who was infront of the stairs.

"You'll be staying in my  room...unfortunately" Jungkook informed . This is the first time they spoke with each other after their wedding. "Follow me" Jungkook said coldly and started climbing the stairs. Jimin quietly followed. He didn't argue with the older because he was exhausted to the core. He just wanted to get comfortable and sleep .

Jungkook opened the door of his room . It was big and everything was in place, the maids must have took good care of his room.
They got inside and Jungkook went straight to his walk in closet. Jimin walked to the bed and sat down . He removed the upper jacket of the tuxedo then unbuttoned the first three buttons of his shirt and sighed . It feels much better. His eyes were closed as he ran a hand through his hair.

Jungkook came out of the closet dressed in a black t-shirt and grey sweat pants. But his breath got stuck when he looked at Jimin . His forehead exposed, plump lips parted, eyes closed, first few buttons of his shirt undone showing his cleavage. A sight indeed. But Jungkook's twisted brain worked again.

"Trying to seduce people huh ?" Jungkook blurted out. Jimin snapped his eyes open and looked at Jungkook.

"What ?" Jimin crocked an eyebrow in confusion.

"Listen here you middle class twink, I, Jeon Jungkook, will never accept you as my husband. Get that inside your head . But yeah, if you be a good bitch for me...I might keep you as a mistress. But forget about the 'husband' title. All of this is just to save the property. So don't ever expect my lov-" before Jungkook could finish his sentence Jimin had already stood up and was grabbing him by the front of his t-shirt.

Jimin yanked the taller's face closer to his own while glaring hazardously at the taller. Jungkook was having a bad feeling in his stomach.

"Listen you coconut looking dickhead, I, Park Jimin, am not your bitch. Treat me like one and the numbers of your bones will be 412. Get. That. Inside. Your. Thick. Head" Jimin spoke in a low and menacing voice . Jungkook felt a cold shiver of fear ran down his spine looking at those murderous ocean blue eyes. If looks could kill he would be buried 2 meters deep inside the ground.

Jimin let go of Jungkook's t-shirt with a little push .

This meme 😭😭

I'm back 🤓

Forgive me for the delay 🥲💔

Bye 👋🏼💜