Chapter 39

Author's pov

While Jimin was gone to see Namjoon off Jungkook was trying to loosen his tie and open his shirt buttons. Because he was feeling hot and all those clothes were making him feel suffocated .

"Unn~ are you trying to pick a fight wid meh ?! Stoopid buttons" Jungkook said puffing his cheeks out.

He managed to open a few buttons before huffing and giving up. So now he was staring at the celling with a half opened shirt and loose tie. He was a little sober than before but the impact of the alcohol was still present very much.

At that moment the door of his room opened revealing Jimin. Jungkook excitedly sat up with a dorky smile.

"Chwimin-ssi !! Hehe...*hic*" Jungkook exclaimed happily but hiccuped right after. He looked like a golden retriever. Jimin was sure if he had a tail it would be wagging right now.
Jimin blushed looking at Jungkook's figure. His chest and abs were almost out, hair was disheveled. He was sitting on the edge of the bed doing a man-spread . Oh how hot he appeared to Jimin.

"What's with the name?" Jimin asked noticing that Jungkook had called him with a different name.

"That's your nickname hehe" Jungkook said chuckling. Then he suddenly stopped.
"Chwimin-ssi, you know these buttons tried to pick a fight with me! They won't opeeeen!" Jungkook whined pouting sadly.

Jimin covered his mouth and cried silently. Jungkook is such an adorable drunk ! He wanted to pet Jungkook's head so bad. And he did exactly that. He got closer to the older and ran his fingers through Jungkook's hair. Jungkook made some happy noises hugging Jimin's torso. Jimin reddened but didn't stop massaging Jungkook's scalp.

"Do you want to change Jungkookie ?" Jimin asked softly.

"Yes!" Jungkook nodded excitedly.

Jimin took his shirt and tie off. And helped him put on an oversized grey shirt.

"Now unlock the zipper for me" Jimin said and realised the 18+ double meaning later.

"Heheee~ ehehe he he~ naughty Chwimin-ssi~" Jungkook wiggled his brows. Jimin chuckled and flicked his forehead playfully. 

"Come on I need to change you" Jimin urged .
Jungkook enthusiastically obeyed. After taking off his dress pants, Jimin put him in a white sweatpant.

"There you go. Now sit here like a good boy. I'll go and make chicken noodle soup for you" Jimin said proceeding to walk away from the older.

"Noo I wanna come too" Jungkook said giving Jimin puppy eyes. Jimin rubbed a hand over his face.

"Okay but you'll have to sit somewhere and no playing around" Jimin said sternly. Jungkook gave him thumbs up in tiny.

Jimin took the older to the kitchen and sat him on a stool near the kitchen counter. Jungkook put his elbows on the counter and supported his head up by putting his palms under his jaw. He stared at Jimin with droopy eyes and a half smile while the younger put noodles in a pot and put it to boil on the induction oven.

"What ?" Jimin asked taking out a pack of chicken breast, onion, celery and carrot from the fridge.

"Chwimin-ssi, why are you so pretty?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin got flustered. He coughed and cleared his throat.

"Am I ?" He asked now washing the veggies thoroughly. His back was towards Jungkook. For a moment there was silence and he thought maybe Jungkook got distracted or fell asleep.

He was proven wrong when two strong arms sneaked around his waist and a big warm body was pressed against his back.

"Yes very very pretty and sexy" Jungkook whispered against Jimin's ear. The pitch of his voice dropped a couple of octaves lower. His hot breath tickled the shell of Jimin's ear.

"J-jungkook.." Jimin stuttered bashfully.

Their height difference is perfect for neck and forehead kisses 🥺🥺

A short update, since my exams have started from 15th July I'm unable to do a double update ಥ‿ಥ