Chapter 11

Author's pov

The Jeon mansion

The whole ride Mr. Jeon was biting the inside of his cheek. Because his son looked like a bull who was ready to tackle anything he sees. When the car stopped infront of the mansion, Jungkook got out of the car, slamming the car door close and almost breaking the vehicle. He stomped inside the house.

Mr. Jeon somehow got inside his bedroom without laughing. He closed the door softly and turned around. His wife looked at him weirdly. "Honey, what's wrong with you? You look like you're going to burst anytime-" . On hearing that , Mr. Jeon actually burst out laughing. Mrs. Jeon was just sitting on the bed looking at her husband who was laughing like a madman. "What happened? What's so funny?" she asked confused.

"O-oh god hahahaha you w-won't believe me hah....pftt-HAHAHAHA" Mr. Jeon was this close to dropping on the floor.
"Calm down honey . Tell me what happened, that got you laughing like this?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

Jungkook's father tried to compose himself as he plopped down next to his wife. He took a deep breath.
"I saw something unbelievable today." He said . "Don't go round and round, say it already " Mrs. Jeon pestered.

"Jungkook got disciplined..." he said .
His wife expression didn't change. "Stop playing around and tell the actual thing." she said not believing a thing leaving her husband's mouth.
"I said so , you won't believe me. Let me tell you what happened." Mr. Jeon said controlling his laugh .

He explained what he saw when he was waiting for Jungkook to finish paying the bill and come out of the cafe .

"....and then he grabbed Jungkook's ear and made him apologize to his friend." Mr. Jeon said wiping his 'tears' that came out because of laughing too much. Mrs. Jeon's mouth was left open. Her son? Her son who is spoiled to the core, apologised to someone? Impossible.

"Who is this person ? I would love to meet him someday." Mrs. Jeon said .

"He is the son of an employee of our company." Mr. Jeon said.

"It still sounds so fake. That boy must have some type of superpower." Mrs. Jeon said. Then someone knocked on their bedroom door and opened it, revealing Y/N.

"Mom, dad I'm going to a friend's house for our project and we will hang out after that. I'll be eating lunch with her too, so don't wait for me."

"Ok sweetie, have fun and don't be too late ." Her mom said .

"Don't worry, I'll be back early. Bye mom, dad ." Y/N said before closing the door .

Time skip

(Evening, 7 p.m.)

Jimin was feeling a light headache since afternoon . He didn't pay much attention to it but it was getting annoying. So he decided to take medicine. 

As he was searching for aspirin he couldn't find any. There were other medicines except the one he needed. Great. Now he has to got to a pharmacy to buy some for his headache. The pharmacy was actually pretty far from his house. He put on a hoodie and grabbed his wallet and phone.

"Mom , I'm going out to buy some medicine. Do you want me to bring something on my way back?" He asked wearing his shoes.

"No no but what happened? Are you sick, Jimin?" She asked being concerned.

"Nothing too serious, just a minor headache." Jimin said .

"Oh be back soon." She said. Jimin nodded and got out of the house. He took a bus to the pharmacy.

"Excuse me, I'm having a mild headache. Can I get some aspirin,  please ?" He asked the person who was standing behind the counter.

"Sure. That would be 2370.95 won." The cashier said. Jimin paid and thanked the person, then left the store. He was walking back to the bus stop when he heard something.

"NO !! Get away from me !!! Help !!!" A female voice shouted. The owner of the voice sounded distressed and scared. Jimin was getting really bad vibes. So he did what his mind told him to do. He sprinted towards the source of the voice.

It was a dimly lit alley, almost dark. The dull vintage bulb being the only thing to produce light .

There he saw a man pinning someone on the wall and trying to rip the person's dress. He dropped the plastic bag containing his medicine and charged towards the man who was forcing himself onto someone innocent.

The man fell on the ground when he received a flying kick from Jimin .
"Bastard! You dare to touch someone without their concent !!" Exclaimed Jimin and stomped on the man's hand who groaned in pain.

"AGH FUCK!! If this bitch decides to go out wearing something so revealing, that clearly means she's asking for it-AHHHHH !!!" The man cried out in agony as Jimin kicked him in the face. He stepped on the man's arm as he looked down at him .

"You pathetic scumbag, if  a girl or anyone is wearing something revealing that never means they're asking for it. If you have the desire to have sex when you see someone wearing something revealing, then THAT'S YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM !!!" Jimin said as he stepped away from the man's arm.

"I'll make sure that you stay unable to use this thing forever" Jimin said and stomped on the man's covered dick.

"AHH !! FUCK STOP!!! URGH !! F-FORGIVE ME!!! ARGHH!!!" The man shouted feeling unbearable pain as his penis was being smashed. Jimin kicked him one last time before adverting his attention to the girl who was quivering from fear.

He saw that some parts of her dress was ripped so he took off his hoodie and slowly offered it to the scared girl who took it shakily. She quickly wore it. Jimin quietly led the girl out of the alley, picking up his medicine on the way. Her eyes were alert. It's like she was afraid that someone might attack on her again.

"Hey , everything is ok. No need to be afraid sweetheart. He's gone." Jimin said carefully patting her head. The girl flinched at but relaxed a bit after. She looked at him with trembling lips and tear fill eyes before tackling him in a tight hug.

She cried her heart out while Jimin comforted her. "It's ok let it out. I'm here, I'll beat whoever tries to harm you." Jimin said patting her head.

"T-thank you so much. I-I was so s-scared" She said viciously sobbing.

"What's your name ?" Jimin asked the girl .

"J-Jeon Y/N." She replied.

Whose booteh is dis ? 😀

Bye 👋🏼💜