Chapter 34

Author's pov

"Good morning dad, good morning mom" Jungkook said sitting down on a chair in the dining room.

His parents greeted him back by saying 'good morning son' .

"Where's Y/N ?" He asked looking around.

"Still sleeping. She pulled an all nighter yesterday because her exams are nearing" Mrs. Jeon replied.

Jungkook nodded his head before looking towards the kitchen counter where he made eye contact with Jimin . The younger male smiled at him and his ears started to burn. He couldn't fight back the smile that pulled his lips apart. Why does Jimin make him blush like a teenager ? Jungkook wondered turning back and fiddling with the tablecloth.

Someone cleared their throat which made Jungkook look up. It was Mrs. Jeon. She smiled mischievously.

"I know we are old but not old enough to be the third wheel" she said covering her mouth with her hand as she laughed. Mr. Jeon shook his head at his wife's antics. She has always been a huge tease.

"Mom, it's not like that" Jungkook said sulkily.

"Sure sweetie" Mrs. Jeon sang.

__________________________________

Jimin with the help of a maid set the plates full of food on the table. He sat down on the chair beside Jungkook . The maid served them as they started eating.

"Mom, dad " Jungkook called to get his parents' attention. The old couple looked up from their plates.

"Yes Jungkook?" Mr. Jeon responded.

"Do you guys have any plans today?" Jungkook asked looking a little nervous. Jimin looked at him confusedly .

Both Mr. and Mrs. Jeon responded with a shake of their heads indicating 'no' .

"Oh that's good" Jungkook said with a relived sigh .

"What's the matter son ?" Mr. Jeon ventured.

Jungkook smiled sheepishly before replying, "Actually I was thinking about taking you all to a restaurant for a family dinner today"

"That sounds great ! We haven't been able to spend much time with you for so long" Mrs. Jeon said with an excited smile.

"Yes I'm really excited for this too" Jungkook said as he turned his head to glance at Jimin. The younger man was already looking at him when Jungkook turned towards him. Jimin gave him an amazed and somewhat proud smile. He squeezed the older's left hand softly to convey that he was doing amazing .

The little skin ship got Jungkook's heart doing summersaults . Jungkook couldn't help the bashful expression that appeared on his face. He flashed Jimin a shy smile and started eating again.

He never felt like this with anyone before. So what has changed now? It's all an act, Jungkook has to remind himself over and over. But this fuzzy feeling in his stomach increases even when he thinks about Jimin. But for now, he is going to enjoy his time with his family. He will think about it later.

__________________________________

Jungkook told everyone, including Jimin to be ready within 7 p.m . So that's what everyone did. Jungkook got home at 6, took a shower and decided to go with his all black aesthetic . He wore a turtleneck shirt, a blazer, and slacks . He completed the look with a pair of polished black boots.
He styled his hair, exposing his forehead a tiny bit.

Checking himself out in the mirror, he thought he looked good

Jimin, who went inside the bathroom after Jungkook exited, came out at that moment. He stared at Jungkook's figure. It would be an understatement if he said the older male looks handsome. Jungkook looked dashing . It caused Jimin to gulp.

Jungkook turned to him and asked innocently, "What do you think ?" while gesturing to his outfit.

But Jimin thought that Jungkook has caught him ogling him like he was a candy. So the it didn't take long for the warmth to crawl up to his neck, then to his cheeks and ears.

"Y-you already know the answer" Jimin said adverting his gaze to the floor.

Jungkook tilted his head to the side in confusion.
"Does it...not look good ?"

Jimin's eyes quickly shot up to meet Jungkook's and he saw uncertainty in them. He shook his head and waved his hand with panick.

"I didn't mean that. What I meant to say is, that you a-always look good. S-so this time is no exception" Jimin explained stammering with his words.

Jungkook's eyes widened and he could only mutter an 'oh' before looking away from the shorter.

Now the room was silent and both of their faces were on fire.

Jungkook cleared his throat before saying, "C-come downstairs when you're done. I'll be in the l-living room"

"O-okay" Jimin responded not making eye contact with Jungkook. He only looked up when he heard Jungkook closing the door on his way out.

Jimin's gaze went to the mirror and he saw how badly he was blushing. He raised his right hand to touch his cheek. They were hot.

"What's wrong with me ?!" He cried as he slapped himself and made whale noises which were muffled by his hand.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA this meme 😭😭

So now we got two teenagers trapped in adult bodies 😭🤣