Chapter 30

Author's pov

It's been a few days since Jungkook's 'complimenting Jimin's cooking' incident.

The said male was currently sitting in his office with his boyfriend and a lawyer.

"So we just need him to sign on these papers?" Seongwha asked for confirmation.
The lawyer nodded and said yes.

Seongwha clapped his hands while sitting on Jungkook's thigh.
"Well baby this should be a piece of cake for you, right ?" He asked as he drew circles on Jungkook's chest.

The older grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers smirking evilly while doing so.

"It is but I have to be extremely careful. That 3rd class is very clever" Jungkook said refering to Jimin.

"Yeah I know~ He's such a homewrecker" Seongwha whined circling his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"Don't worry. We have to bear him until we make him sign on those papers. Then you will be my queen" Jungkook said then kissed his boyfriend on the lips.

The lawyer squirmed in his seat being uncomfortable. Jungkook told the lawyer to get out with a gesture of his index and middle finger still kissing his boyfriend. The poor lawyer hurriedly collected his things and ran out of the door.

When they parted their lips Jungkook held Seongwha's face in his hands and looked at with a serious gaze.

"What ?" Seongwha muttered.

"We can't be seen together after today" Jungkook said.
Seongwha frowned his eyebrows.

"And why can't we be seen together?" He asked.

"Because I'm gonna make my family and Jimin believe that we broke up. It's a part of my plan"

"Hm...that's gonna suck but we'll be together again when we kick that cheap shit out of your life" Seongwha said pecking Jungkook's lips.

___________________________________

At evening..

Jungkook entered his house with tired steps and a bouquet of white and red roses.

He heard music playing from the kitchen

He heard music playing from the kitchen. Was his mom dancing in the kitchen? Nah that's bullshit.
He took curious steps towards the kitchen and the music became louder.
Jungkook could hear the lyrics. It was one of his favourite song.

"Oh, we don't talk anymore
Like we used to do~"

"I just hope you're lying next to somebody~
Who knows how to love you like me~"

Then to his surprise, a melodic voice started singing along the song. The voice was breathy but powerful and sexy at the same time. Jungkook could listen to it all day without getting bored.
He quickly tip toed to the entrance of the kitchen and there he was, Park Jimin, the person he loathes, shaking those sinful hips of his while cutting vegetables.

Jimin continued to sing not being aware of the 'audience' he's got behind him. He then put away the knife and dropped the chopped veggies into boiling water all while singing melodiously .

"There must be a good reason that you're gone~
Every now and then I think you might want me to
Come show up at your door~
But I'm just too afraid that I'll be wrong~
Don't wanna know~
If you're looking into her eyes~
If she's holding onto you so tight~
The way I did before~"

"I overdosed-AHHH HOLY KIMCHI FRIED RICE !!!" Jimin screeched as soon as he turned around. He backed away a few steps clutching his chest.

Why was he scared? You might ask.

Jungkook has unconsciously gotten close to the younger. To the point, where he was standing behind Jimin.

The older male blushed as he scratched the back of his head.

"I...uh..I didn't mean to scare you" Jungkook chuckled awkwardly shifting his weight from one foot to another.

"You...uh..have a nice voice- actually! Your voice is mesmerizing when you sing! I got lost for a moment-*cough* !" Jungkook stopped his sinister tongue with a false cough. He had blurted out more than necessary. Now he's afraid  Jimin might think of him as a weirdo.

But why does he even care about that ?!

"Ahem! D-don't mind me. I tend to say stupid stuff. Here, take this . This is for y-you" Jungkook shoved the bouquet in Jimin's chest who clumsily caught it . And before Jimin could react Jungkook basically teleported from the kitchen to the stairs.

Jimin stood there with the bouquet in hand staring into space.

"Uh...thank you?" He muttered to no one in perticular .

A self promotion cuz I have no shame 🐸

'Unbearable' is a short enemies to lovers twitter au . Check it out if y'all can 💜💜

Today was my communicative english exam so I couldn't update sooner.
Another update is coming shortly after :-D
Thanks to you all for putting up with my slow ass 🤧💜