Chapter 2

Author's pov

A brown messy haired man was sprawled out on a king sized bed. Another body lying beside him. A blonde haired male. Both butt naked. The duvet was covering till their waist. The sunlight that was coming through the cracks of the curtains made the brown haired one groan. He turned to the other side.

Everything was peaceful until someone yanked the curtains open and sunlight filled the room making it bight. The brunette groaned again and sat up rubbing his face to get rid of the sleep.

"Good morning young master. Your bed tea is on the nightstand. It's already 9 a.m. . Everyone is waiting for you to come downstairs to have breakfast." The butler with board shoulders said bowing.

The said 'young master' hummed in response and dismissed his butler  with a hand gesture. The man walked out of the huge room closing the door on his way back. The brown haired man looked beside him and saw the blonde still sleeping . He sighed and lifted up the cup of tea from the nightstand. He looked out of the window while idly sipping on his tea.

"Good morning Jungkook."  The blonde said sleepily stretching his sore limbs.

"Good morning babe. Did you sleep well?" Jungkook asked smiling at the other man. The blonde hummed and hugged his torso.

"We should get ready. Everyone is waiting for us downstairs." Jungkook said kissing the blonde's head. He groaned but sat up.

"Baby, let's shower together?"

"We can. But you can't do anything naughty. They're all downstairs." Jungkook warned.

"Okk ! I'll be a good boy." He said using his aegyo voice. Jungkook internally cringed but covered it with a smile. The blonde male made grabby hands towards Jungkook who chuckled and picked him up .

After showering, they wore something decent and went downstairs.

"Jungkook...finally you're here." An authoritative voice was heard.

"Oh you're with him too Seongwha, I see."

At the mention of his name the lean blonde male gave the owner of the voice a tight liped smile .

"Good morning dad. Good morning mom and Y/N" Jungkook greeted and sat down on a chair. The blonde whose name is Seongwha, sat down beside Jungkook as everyone began eating breakfast.

Jungkook's father eyed his son and his 'boyfriend'.

"Jungkook, I wanted to see you today so that I could talk to you about something important." Mr. Jeon said looking at his son.

"Yeah ? About what dad ?"

"I'll tell you after breakfast."

Rest of the breakfast went without any conversation. Jungkook was sitting on their living room couch  talking with Seongwha when his dad called him. He got up and so did Seongwha.

"I would like to talk to you in my office....alone" Mr. Jeon said when he saw Seongwha coming with his son.

"Wait for me. I will be back in no time, ok?" Jungkook said to his boyfriend who huffed and nodded.

Jungkook followed his father to his office. Mr. Jeon sat down on his chair and told Jungkook to sit on a chair at the other side of the desk . He put his elbows on the table and intertwined his fingers.

"You already know how big our company is."

"You have always been an excellent student. I'm getting old with each passing day. Soon I won't be able to take care of this massive company alone. I want you to start taking over for me." Mr. Jeon stated making Jungkook's eyes go round.

"But dad don't you think you're taking the time away from me when I should enjoy and live my life to the fullest ? My life has just started and you're telling me to spoil it by investing my time in this shitty work ?!" Jungkook exclaimed clenching his jaw, anger and disbelief evident in his voice.

"You are already 26 Jungkook. You've had plenty of time to enjoy your life. Now it's time when you should be responsible."

"Wha- dad"

"I don't want to hear any excuses. I'll give you 1 week, after that, you will be the new CEO of our company." Mr. Jeon proclaimed much to his son's dismay. Jungkook stood up glaring at his father and stomped out of the room slamming the door. The old man only sighed rubbing his forehead.

So this arrogant man is Jeon Jungkook. Father's name is Jeon Shi-hyuk and mother is Jeon Sohee . Has a younger sister named Y/N . He is the definition of a rich spoilt brat. He's insanely good looking and that just fuels his ego. Doesn't like people who aren't on his level . A 5 years old brat stuck in an adult's body. Current boyfriend is Park Seongwha, another rich spoilt brat. Both of them have a nasty attitude.

 Both of them have a nasty attitude

You see dat tongue ? 👀

Period cramps are killing me 🙂💔 so Imma go and sleep now :,-)

Buh-bye 👋💜