Chapter 8

Author's pov

"You're that boy from the other day, if I'm not mistaken?"

Jimin got startled hearing the sudden voice. He turned his head to the person who was looking at him with a mixture of happiness and bewilderment. Jimin was taken aback seeing the old man he helped that day. He was in an expensive looking suit but he choose to ignore that. What was this man doing infront of the company where his father works . Must be someone of higher position, he thought. Jimin shoot him a bright smile bowing to show his respect.

"Ah yes. That's me. I hope you didn't have any trouble reaching home." Jimin said standing straight after bowing.

"No no. I got home safely. I can't thank you enough for saving my bag that day son." the old man said.

Jimin chuckled at that . "Please don't thank me for something so small sir . As humans, we all should help each other." He said .

"Yes I agree with that. But don't call me 'sir' just call me uncle. Oh I didn't get to know your name." the older man said . "Okay uncle. I'm Park Jimin." Jimin said .  "Such a beautiful name. I'm Jeon Shi-hyuk." Mr. Jeon said not telling his status. "What brought you here my boy ?" Mr. Jeon asked .

"My father works here . He forgot his lunch at home, so I'm here to give him his lunch." Jimin said .

"Oh, such a good son you are. Which department does he work at ?" Mr. Jeon ventured .

"He's in the marketing department- oh here he comes." Jimin's face brightened as he saw his father through the glass door. Mr. Jeon looked back and saw one of his hardworking employee Mr. Park. Like father like son, Mr. Jeon thought.

Jimin's father came out to take his lunch but his eyes widened when he saw the CEO of the company standing next to his son. He immediately bowed. "Good afternoon sir." He said.

"Good afternoon Mr. Park." Mr. Jeon said nodding his head.

"Sir, you are here...did my son do something ? I apologise on beh-" Jimin's father got cut off by Mr. Jeon.
"No Mr. Park , don't worry. You are very lucky to have a son like him. He saved my bag of important papers this Sunday from getting stolen." Mr. Jeon praised the boy who smiled.

"I'm so glad to hear that sir." Mr. Park said feeling proud of his son. Mr. Jeon was going to say something when someone decided to interrupt them.

"Dad what's taking you so long" it was none other than Jeon Jungkook himself. The next CEO of Jeon Corporation.

Mr. Jeon left him standing when he (Mr. Jeon) excused himself to recieve an important call. But he didn't come back which made the younger annoyed. He was hungry and it was almost lunch time. So he decided to search for his father.

Jungkook spotted his father outside the glass door of the building with two people. He sighed. Walking towards his father, he took out his phone from his pocket and looked for any notification. He saw a text from his boyfriend which said how was his day going. He smiled at that.

Typing away his reply , he opened the door and called out to his dad . He asked what was taking him so long still looking at his phone screen. Call him arrogant but he didn't care if he  interrupted their conversation. He was getting hungry.

Mr. Jeon looked at his son . "Oh I forgot about you." At this Jungkook looked up from his phone. But instead of looking at the side where his father was standing, Jungkook looked straight. And when he did, he was smacked in the face by unearthly beauty .

There was a boy, shorter than him, wearing simple clothes and he was probably the most beautiful human being Jungkook has ever laid his eyes on. His raven hair made his eyes pop. As if they could look at the depths of his soul. But he would rather not voice his fascination.

The boy's eyes held confusion as he started at him with a little tilt of his head.

Mr. Jeon saw how his son's gaze and words both got stuck just by looking at Jimin. Which was normal he presumed. Then he cleared his throat to get Jungkook's attention. His son quickly looked at him acting like he wasn't lost in the other boy's beauty just a few seconds ago .

"Ahem ! Dad you were taking really long so I decided to find you." Jungkook said stuffing his phone inside his pocket .

"I got carried away a little. Anyways let me introduce you to Mr. Park from the marketing department" Mr. Jeon said gesturing at the man. They both bowed at each other. "And his son Park Jimin." Jungkook and Jimin bowed at the same time .

Jungkook felt a little disappointed knowing that he was a mere employee's son.

"Now please excuse us . Have a good day." Mr. Jeon said walking away with his son .

"Yes sir . You too." Jimin's father said bowing .

"Here's your lunch dad . Now go inside or you won't get enough time to eat." Jimin said handing his father the lunch box .

"I should go now bye dad take care." Jimin said waving at his dad .

"Yes , go home safely." His dad said and went inside the building .

He angy >:-(

He angy >:-(

Sorry for not updating for so long :,)

Bye 👋🏼💜