Chapter 10

Author's pov

For a new and young CEO, Jungkook was doing really well. Only a week has passed and Jungkook was already stressed out enough to pull his own hair. He couldn't even meet with his boyfriend . It was Sunday and Jungkook was in absolute heaven. Because there was no annoying alarm clock to ruin his precious sleep .

When the clock hit 10:30 Mr. Jeon's butler Seokjin knocked on Jungkook's bedroom door . After knocking several times Seokjin didn't get any response as always, so he opened the door and walked inside.

"Wake up young master, master Jeon wants to see you." Seokjin said slightly shaking the brunette. Jungkook groaned in response .

"Can't that old man let me sleep peacefully on a Sunday?" Jungkook said sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"He wants you to get ready . I'll be going now." said Seokjin walking out of the room.

Seokjin was walking through the hallway . He was about to turn the corner when someone crashed into his chest almost landing on their butt . But thankfully he caught them in time. Seokjin stared at the beautiful face of the the person who has their eyes wide open.
"Are you ok miss Y/N ?" Seokjin asked unintentionally using his charm making Y/N mentally freak out.

"Uh yeah . Sorry I wasn't paying attention." Y/N apologized. They were still in the 60° bending position. They quickly let go of each other getting flustered. "Please be careful." Seokjin said . "I will and thank you so much for catching me." Y/N said flashing an awkward smile and patting Seokjin's chest. He didn't let any emotion show on his face as he nodded but his ears became red. Y/N walked away failing to notice it .

Time skip

"Dad ?" Jungkook called. Mr. Jeon looked up fron the news paper.
"Here you are. Did you have breakfast?" Mr. Jeon asked. "Yeah.." Jungkook answered. "Let's go out , I need to discuss how your life is going as a CEO. Also I don't really get to spend much time with you." Jungkook's father said.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes mentally. He was never free during his childhood. All the sports festival, school functions, even his graduation he did not have time for him. But now he's suddenly interested about his son's life? How ridiculous. Jungkook felt bitter.

The Park's residence

Jimin came out of the shower after his weekly practice . He was drying his hair when he got a text from someone. He picked up his phone and saw it was Yoongi .

Yoongi Hyung : Hey Jimin , wanna hang out today ? We haven't had much free time lately.

Me : Sure hyung. Where ?

Yoongi Hyung : At the caffe we usually go to.

Me : Okay, what time?

Yoongi Hyung : Just be there at 11:45 . I'll be waiting for you.

Me : Okay hyung

H saw the time it was currently 11 a.m. . He had enough time. He decided to take the bus. Putting his phone down on his bed, Jimin started getting ready. He wore a simple white t shirt, black skinny jeans and an oversized red cardigan.

"Mom , I'm going to hang out with Yoongi hyung ." Jimin told his mom while walking towards the front door .
"Have fun ! " She said excitedly from the living room couch.

Jimin walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus to arrive . Ten minutes later the bus arrived . He got inside the bus with some other passengers and paid the bus fare .

15 minutes later he reached his stop. He got off and started walking where the caffe is. After 5 minutes or so he saw the caffe .

There was an expensive car at the side of the road . Jimin didn't pay much attention as he walked to the caffe. There weren't many people out today.

"Oh hey Jimin !" Yoongi hyung waved at him . He was standing at the sidewalk. Jimin waved back smiling. Yoongi was about to come towards him when someone bumped into him from behind making him fall on his hands and knees. "Get out of the way. Damn people...don't have spatial awareness" the person spat before proceeding to walk past him without even saying sorry. Jimin ran towards Yoongi and supported him to stand up.

"Hey jerk ! Are you blind?!" Jimin yelled catching the attention of the mysterious person in a black trench coat. He turned around, both Jimin and the person were a little shocked. It was none other than the son of that kind old man whom Jimin helped. Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook took a few steps forward , now standing 2 or 3 feets away from the pretty boy he had seen the other day. He raised his right eyebrow cockily, "What did you say ?"

Jimin looked at him with a stone clod face. "The things I said were pretty loud but if you have hearing problems...I can repeat them. Jerk. are. you . blind ?" the raven haired said.

Jungkook gritted his teet in anger. He was so not pretty right now. How dare someone disrespect him like this ?!
"Do you even know who I am ?" he said through gritted teeth .

"You are an immature spoilt human and you will say sorry for being rude to my friend." Jimin hissed . Yoongi tried to stop him but it was of no use.

"Hah ! The hell will I apologise for?" Jungkook started laughing hysterically slapping his knees.

Oh boy he was playing with Jimin's patience. He grabbed Jungkook's ear and harshly pulled at it making the owner yell in pain. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!! Let go of my ear !!" Jungkook exclaimed.
"Not untill your bratty ass say sorry." Jimin said pulling his ear more .

"No way- AHH! Shit!" Jimin had an iron grip on his ear . No matter how much Jungkook tried to free his ear , Jimin just pulled harder. "I'm gonna repeat it for the last time. Say. Sorry." Jimin said and somehow his voice intimidated Jungkook. Pretty people are scary when they're angry.

"Sorry" Jungkook whispered.

"Louder!" Jimin growled.

"I'M SORRY, OKAY?! Let go of my ear now! Fuck!" Jungkook shouted.

Jimin released his ear with an approving nod and with a sweet smile said, "Good boy."

Jungkook glared at him while cupping his ear . 'Is this freak bipolar?' he rolled his eyes and walked away to the expensive black car that was on the side of the road . He glared at Jimin's back one last time before getting inside.

 He glared at Jimin's back one last time before getting inside

His smòl face UwU 🥺✨

Kook got his punishment hehe 💃

Baaaaai 👋🏼💜