Chapter 23

Author's pov

"WHAT ?!" Seongwha's shocked and angry voice could be heard form outside of Jungkook's office. He hurriedly got off of Jungkook's lap .

"What do you mean you're married ?!!" Seongwha screeched looking scandalised. "Is this some kind of sick joke Jeon Jungkook ?"

"Babe let me explain-" Jungkook's sentence got cut off by Seongwha's angry tone . "What will you explain?! You're fucking married when you have me ! Your boyfriend!"

Seongwha plopped down on the couch that was nearby griping his blonde locks . Jungkook rubbed his temple before getting up from his chair and walked towards Seongwha. He kneeled before the blonde and took his hand in his own . Seongwha looked up at Jungkook who kissed his hands .

"Oh baby please let me explain, ok ?" Jungkook said . Seongwha nodded halfheartedly.

"You see, this marriage is just a way to save the property. You already know how my dad is...I swear to god, I didn't have any other option. He blackmailed me to marry that middle class boy" Jungkook heaved a long sigh then continued. "Don't worry, I'm all yours. Once I get the property on my name I'll kick that low class out of my mansion and you'll be my queen"

Jungkook gave a smile to Seongwha who took his hands out of Jungkook's grasp making the latter confuse . The blonde put his hands on both side of Jungkook's face and pressed their lips together in a messy kiss .

When they parted panting Seongwha smirked at Jungkook. "I love your brain but you better do what you said" said Seongwha sending a glare towards Jungkook .

"Don't sweat about it love. I'm Jeon Jungkook. I do what I say" Jungkook said cockily.

"Yeah yeah but I'm still mad at you" Seongwha fake pouted.

"Ok then what does my baby want ?" Jungkook asked .

"Take me to shopping" Seongwha whined. Jungkook chuckled and got up .

"Let's go then . Today is for you" said Jungkook holding his hand out for his boyfriend to take it.

_________________

Since Jimin didn't go to work, he decided to make lunch . Mrs. Jeon told him not to take too much stress but he just laughed it off . It was no big deal for him to cook. He often used to do it for his parents on weekdays.

He made kimchi fried rice, soft tofu stew, mixed cold noodles, chicken skewers and mixed seafood stew . Everything smelt devine . The maids set the table and helped him to put the dishes there .

The rest of the family members came downstairs to have lunch .

"Oh the smell...I don't think I can hold back any longer" Y/N said rubbing her tummy. Jimin laughed at her comment. "Sit down and eat before your stomach eats itself" Jimin joked making everyone laugh, even the maids .

Just as they were about to sit down and start eating, someone entered through the front door.

"Jungkook ? You didn't tell me that you would come home to have lunch" Mr. Jeon said .

Jungkook ran a hand through his brown hair as he walked towards his family. "Yeah I finished my work quiet early today so I decided to head back home" he lied . In reality, he was tired and hungry after taking Seongwha shopping. It's a disaster when Seongwha asks him to take him to shopping. He literally drags the brown haired male through the whole mall and makes him hold all the bags .

"Oh that's good. Come have lunch with us" Mrs. Jeon ushered him and he didn't need to be told twice. When he's hungry he can eat the whole house. He isn't a foodie for nothing. He sat down beside Mr. Jeon and coincidentally right infront of Jimin .

The food looks so delicious to him, he felt his mouth watering just from watching it . The maids served them .

"Mmm Jimin you're such a great cook . The food is so delicious" Mr. Jeon complemented Jimin after taking the first bite .

Jungkook's chopsticks halted automatically right before his mouth after hearing his father's words. Why didn't his father mentioned it before? He would have just told the maids to cook something for him . He debated with his inner self for a few moments wheather he should eat it or not .

At the end his foodie side won . He was too hungry to wait for the maids to cook for him. He took a breath and brought the chopsticks to his mouth and shoved some kimchi fried rice inside his mouth . He was ready to spit it out but instead his eyes widened a little in surprise. Because he never ate something so simple yet so delicious.

He took another bite then another then another and like that he was full on his foodie mode. The food tasted like heaven on his tastebuds. He just wanted to eat forever.
The others looked at him in surprise.

Jimin rolled his eyes remembering Jungkook's arogant words from this morning, how he refused to eat the breakfast Jimin had made .

"Woah did you like oppa's food that much ?" Y/N asked giggling at Jungkook who was busy devouring his food. Jungkook abruptly stopped eating and blushed a little realising that everyone was looking at him including Jimin .

"What I'm just hungry. And you like anything when you're hungry" Jungkook gave a lame excuse to cover up his embarrassment . Everyone tried to hold their laughter. Y/N laughed and mumbled a 'sure' making Jimin snort . It was utterly funny how Jungkook was trying not to seem impressed by Jimin's cooking skills .

So show me~                   I'll show you~

So show me~ I'll show you~

F collage╭ฅ╮(-_-)╭ฅ╮

Ok people gotta go sleep is waiting for me, it's already 2:40 a.m. here :D

Bye 👋🏼💜