Chapter 37

Author's pov

It was after breakfast when Jimin dragged Jungkook inside their bedroom. The older was confused but let Jimin drag him.

"What's wrong Jimin ? Why did you pull me here ?" Jungkook asked when they walked into the room.

"Sit here first. I have...something really important to tell you Jungkook" Jimin said making Jungkook sit on the bed.

Jimin sat beside him and took a deep breath. He looked anxious and fidgety.  Jungkook held Jimin's left hand and squeezed it softly so that the younger could calm his nerves down. The tactic worked because the next moment Jimin let out a breath and his shoulders sloped down .

"Now tell me" Jungkook encouraged gently.

"Yesterday when we went to dinner at the restaurant I took a little while to come back from the restroom right?" Jimin said and Jungkook raised a brow.

"Yeah you did" Jungkook answered.

"It's because I heard something that made me worried....about you" Jimin whispered the last part but Jungkook heard it anyway. But He decided not to interrupt the younger.

"Would you believe me if I say I saw your ex.....with another guy ?" Jimin said making Jungkook frown his eyebrows. 

"That's not what I'm concerned about. I'm worried about the things they were talking about" Jimin paused then gulped and continued, "I'm not asking you to trust me blindly. I have proof with me"

Jimin took out his phone from his pant pocket and went to his gallery. He clicked on the video but didn't play it. He just turned the volume up and gave his phone to Jungkook.

The older took the phone and clicked on the play button. The video started playing.

"Mhm..well babe he's a fool too. Shouldn't have left you alone"

"Don't oh! worry. His money will be- mnn~ mine soon"

In the video Jungkook saw Seongwha being kissed by another unknown man. But strangely he didn't feel jealous. Not even a tiny bit. Instead, he was angry on Seongwha for planning on backstabbing him. He won't let him leave so easily.

"They were talking about you and how they're planning on going behind your back. Please be careful" Jimin said rubbing Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook felt the concern in Jimin's voice. Why was he so pure? His caring nature did something odd to his heart. He was feeling something that he could not explain through words.

So his body acted on its own instinct. He pulled his husband in for a tight hug . He may have hugged the smaller for only a couple of times before but it's clear that Jimin gives the best and warmest hugs. It provides a type of comfort that is foreign to Jungkook. But he could gladly get used to it.

"I don't know how to thank you and I'm not good with words either. So I'm  just showing what I feel, through my actions" Jungkook muttered while still hugging Jimin.

A smile appeared on Jimin's face as he caressed Jungkook's back.

__________________________________

That day Jungkook went straight to Seongwha's mansion after getting off from work .
Reaching there, he rang the doorbell multiple times. A maid opened the door and let him in.

"Where's Seongwha?" Jungkook asked the maid.

"Young master is in his room" the maid answered.

Jungkook nodded and went upstairs. He knocked on Seongwha's door and soon it was opened by the owner of the room.

Seongwha who seemed fresh out of shower, was wearing only a bathrobe. His eyes lit up seeing Jungkook.

"Babyyy!!" Seongwha exclaimed pouncing on the older.

Jungkook cringed at the contact. He pried Seongwha's hands that were around his neck. Seongwha looked at Jungkook bemusedly.

"What happened baby ?" Seongwha asked.

"Drop the act Seongwha" Jungkook said firmly.

Seongwha was a bit stunned.
"W-what do you mean?"

"Now you're gonna play innocent?" Jungkook said glaring daggers at the other. He took out his phone and opened the video he transferred earlier to his phone from Jimin's.

Seongwha's world fell apart looking at the video. His eyes were wide and he was starting to sweat.

"H-how did you get this ?" He asked.

Jungkook shoved his phone back into his pocket.

"Hah! Does it even matter ?"
Jungkook's face was dark and he was looking downright scary.

Jungkook to Seongwha :