Chapter 27

Lilly pressed the Emergency button as Ty needed calming down, as soon as the Doctor came in with Nurses she explained what happened then took off looking for Amy.
Eventually Lilly found her sobbing her heart out, sat in her truck.
Lilly opened the door and hugged Amy tight.
"It will be alright Amy, we have to help him with his memories that's all, he's been asleep a long time and he had the blow to his head, I'll look after him and help him regain his memories,  we have photos and Videos, you go home and rest love, I'll keep you posted okay".
Amy nodded and started her truck.
"Hey, will you be okay driving home".
"Yeah I'll be okay, speak soon Lilly".
Amy drove off and Lilly phoned Lisa immediately to tell her what's happened.

Amy arrived back at Heartland,  turned off the truck and started sobbing again,  all this time she'd waited patiently for Ty to wake up and he doesn't know who she is. What's she going to do if he can't remember her or what Love they had for each other, and she'll have to raise their child on her own.
Just then her door opened and Lisa stood there in tears as well, Amy got down from her truck and practically fell into Lisa's arms sobbing.
Lisa takes Amy inside and Jack and Lou are there for her.
After Amy had calmed down she saw photos everywhere.
"What are all these out for".
"I'm taking them to Lilly for Ty to look at, were getting them in order from when he first came to Heartland  right up to before the Explosion,  Amy,  Ty's memories are still in his brain there Just messed up, repressed memories.  Photos are the quickest way to bring them back, so don't despair sweetheart,  he will get them back".
"When though".
"We don't know Amy but he will get there, he protected you because he was in front of you and that baby, give him time sweetheart "
Also Amy, Lilly will call you to go see him every so often so he gets used to seeing you as well as the photos, it will all help for you to get him back okay".
Amy nods, she can't believe how everyone's pulling together to help Ty, and herself get back together.

The following morning Amy seemed a lot better, she'd been thinking positive thoughts. Ty was still in Hospital but he was awake and that was what she'd been waiting for.
Amy decided to give it a couple of weeks and spend that time redoing her Website, she was also looking at building her own Clinic on their bit of Land Jack gave to her and Ty where the wild heard is kept but planting some fast growing trees around it so they do not distract the horses she works with at the Clinic when she holds them. To start, she would use green screening or Just the screening if it's cheaper.
She wants seating too, so people do not have to stand all the way through the Clinic, and invite Marnie to bring her large cooking/snack truck.
Amy was now trying to work out the size and cost. It's all Iron Fencing panels anyway and a couple of gates,  but the seating could be very expensive.
"Grampa, remember when we had that Clinic I did and that idiot powers tried to take over".
"Yes I Do".
"What happened to the seating we had".
"Well your not doing a clinic in your condition".
"Of course not, I'm thinking of after".
"Ohh,  well in that case we still have the whole thing all packed Away in case you needed it again".
"Your Joking, the whole thing that we built".
"Yep, sure do".
"Where is it, because I haven't seen it around the Ranch".
"Ha ha ha, You know those two big storage Sheds at Stumpys, (Yeah) well it's all in one of those".
"I love you Grampa,  you Just saved me a fortune".
"Why".
"I was going to build one in the bottom corner of my land and leave it up permanently with some Green screening or trees or something so the wild ones don't put off the horse I'm working with".
"Screening  would be cheaper and put away in the winter".
"Thank you Grampa".

To be continued