Chapter 33

Lisa knocked on the door, and Amy knew it was Lisa.
"Come in Lisa".
"You okay sweetheart".
"I suppose you heard all that".
"Couldn't really not hear it".
"I'm sorry, I'm Just so tired and he comes in here dictating what I can and can't do after the baby's born, He said it's dangerous, what I do normally every day is Dangerous".
"We know that, he knows that, I suspect he's been listening to someone's advice which is always wrong.
Do you want some dinner".
"No thank you, I feel really funny Lisa and my belly's hurting".
"Okay I'll phone Dr Virani before she leaves the clinic, stay in bed".
Twenty minutes later and Dr Virani turns up and goes to check on Amy.
When she comes out Lisa knows something is wrong "What's wrong with her".
"I've called an Ambulance, she has three weeks left so she'll need a cesarean, she has a placental abruption, its coming away from the wall of her uterus, the Ambulance has Just finished a Job and is Ten minutes away Lisa".
"Okay I'll get Jack".
"Where's Ty, he should be here".
"They Just had a massive argument and Ty walked out".
"See if you can find him".
Lisa went in their bedroom and told him what's going on , but Ty wasn't picking up."You go with Amy I'll see if I can find Ty".
The Ambulance turned up and after Amy and Lisa were in, it set off at speed. Soraya was Just approaching Heartland when the Ambulance shot straight out onto the road on Blues and Two's with Jack at the entrance his truck across the road.
Soraya pulled up asking Jack what the problem was and he explained, but they were trying to contact Ty who wasn't picking up his or Lisa's calls.
"Let me try Jack".
Soraya phoned Ty's number and he picked up.
"Yes Soraya, I know Amy's upset".
"It's more than her Just being upset, she's in an Ambulance on Blue's and Two's with an placental abruption you fool, Jack and Lisa have been trying to phone you. Get to Hudson General Now Ty".
"Thank you Soraya ".
"Your welcome Mr Bartlett let me know how she is".
"We will".
Ty actually catches up with the Ambulance now he has a more modern car and follows it to the Hospital. He parks quickly and runs to the Ambulance to hold Amy's hand following by the side of her.
"Ty".
I'm here Amy, I'm sorry for doing it again, Caleb doesn't know Jack shit, I'll never listen to him again I promise Amy, if you want to do Barrels then you do Barrels okay".
" Ha ha Okay".
" Let's meet our little one".
Lisa was watching them as they disappeared into the OR prepping room with Tears in her eye's.
Jack came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her.
"Do you know he caught up to the Ambulance and followed it all the way in Jack".
"Where are they now".
"In the OR prep room".
"Then let's get a coffee and wait for news".
"Good Idea ".

To be continued