Chapter 34

An hour Hour later Ty walks in to the waiting area and sees Jack,Lisa and Lou, with a few tears in his eye's.
"It's a Girl, and Amy's Going to be fine".
About an hour Later and everyone is in Amy's room with Ty and their Daughter.
"Thanks for phoning Dr Virani Lisa, that made a lot of difference time wise".
"I'm Just glad everything worked out well".
Amy was allowed to go home the next day after being checked out.

6 Months Later.

Amy was working with troubled horses and working with her Barrel Racer now named Nitro who was excellent, and it was Just like she said, he was a Ferrari.
True to fashion Tim turns up as if nothings happened, obviously he'd heard his daughter was working with Horses again.
He pulls up by the Barn with his Trailer as bold as brass. He gets out and opens the back while watching Amy work with Nitro in the Arena.
As Amy starts to ride him over Tim gets a horse out and ties him to the coral fence.
"I thought you'd actually come to see me for once, but as usual you turn up with a horse (Tim comes out with a second horse) sorry correction,  two horses. Can't you ever Just visit, You make me feel like your Just using me rather than actually coming to see me".
"Why waste a Journey ".
"That's the point though isn't it Dad, you haven't been in touch for ages,  I couldn't even invite you to my wedding because I didn't know where you were".
"He Survived then, and You married him".
"Yes I did,
So what's wrong with these two, and Just so your aware I'll give you family Discount".
"What do you mean Discount".
"Well I can't afford to work with them for nothing, I have to make a proper living now, I mean two horses would take up my time and I'm fully booked for the next three weeks anyway".
"I'm  sure you could find time if you didn't play with that Barrel Horse, I mean he looks like there's nothing wrong with him".
"There isn't,  his names Nitro and he happens to be my Horse".
"You, Barrel Racing  Ha ".
"Oh, thanks Dad  even though I won that tournament for Ty and Caleb,
You know what Dad , take ya Horses and find someone else , Or come back in Three weeks and get Family Discount".
"Your gonna charge me".
"Dead right I am, same as everyone else".
Amy turned Nitro round and went back into the Arena.
Jack, unknown to Tim was in the Office Listening to Amy have a go at her Dad until his comment about Barrel Racing,  then told him to leave.
After a while Amy Finnished with Nitro and headed to the Barn and noticed that her Dad had left his horses behind.
"Oh , No Chance am I falling for that again, Dad". She says to herself.
Amy put them in the back paddock and apart from Feeding them was not going to touch them. As she told him, she's fully booked for three weeks at least, possibly longer depending on the horses.
Jack was gently laughing to himself.

To be continued