NATM: Museum Likes To Move It (Ahk x Larry)

Madagascar first came out on 15th July, I watched the movie to celebrate it, along with Night at the museum, this was the result. (what better wait to celebrate it eh? XD)

I would also like to point out that this shouldn't really be taken seriously, its a bit of crack mixed with humour. So yeah, ooc ahead. Don't like it, then don't read. LOVE YA FLOWERS!

Larry had no idea what world he had stumbled into, magical tablets that made things come to life at night aside, this certainly wasn't what he wasn't expecting.

That very morning, the museum had gotten hold of some lemurs, a giraffe, and a hippo. Larry had been worried about how that was going to work when the tablet came to life because there was no way a giraffe could get out. Then again how could a mammoth do it? 

To make a long story short, Dexter found his keys again, unlocked the animal exhibits while he was doing a quick check-up. And now the main entrance was filled with animals and people dancing to some really upbeat music. He even found the lion, zebra, and the hippo and giraffe that had come that day. 

But what shocked him the most, was when Teddy had told him that the lemurs, lion, hippo, giraffe, and zebra, had done ALL the party planning and set up.

All he could do was watch them party while wearing a 'what the hell is happening' face. You'd think working with this stuff for over a year, he would be used to it by now. But nope, he was still thrown surprises in his face like every other week.

A man should never be surprised by surprise.

"I suggest you close your mouth, Larry, you might attract a dung beetle" teased a voice.

Larry quickly closed his mouth and looked at the Egyptian Pharaoh with a weak glare "I'm still trying to process how the hell 'animals' are capable of doing all of this" he gestures to everything around him.

"Teamwork and coordination are important roles to have" the young man's eyes seemed to glow with mischief as he looked at the night guard "it comes in all shapes and sizes, how can animals not be included? Don't lions have it?"

"Touché" was all Larry replied with as he went back to watching the party "I just didn't expect the animals to actually cooperate, what with the food chain and all" he admitted quietly, just loud enough for Ahkmenrah to hear.

"The wonders of nature work in mysterious ways"

"You've been hanging around Sacagawea too much haven't you?" Larry raised an eyebrow, his mouth slightly twitching upward as if trying not to smirk.

"Guilty as charged" the Pharaoh chuckled innocently, and then it changed back into the mischievous look.

"What's with that face?" Larry almost gulped, the last time the king had that look, he had to clean up Rexy after an incident with the fire extinguisher.

As if on cue, the music literally scratches to a halt, leaving everyone confused. And then, it starts.

I like to move it, move it

Ya like ta

"MOVE IT!"

Larry jumped back from the railing as everyone got really moving with the music, he wouldn't lie, the beat was certainly worth a foot tap, but he was definitely not going to dance to this music with everyone watching.

And then he feels a hand touch his.

"Dance with me Larry" his eyes do that thing again, the thing where you are pulled into them, hypnosis, and your powerless to do anything about it.

Well, if you weren't Larry Daley.

"Thanks, but no thanks" he removes the hand from his "besides, I don't really dance"

"Neither can I, and I'm the one who's dead" Ahkmenrah gives him a pointed look "immortal or not Larry, we only have one chance of life, lets make the most of it together" he holds his hand out again, giving Larry the option, although his face was hopeful.

Larry looked at him for a moment, then at the hand. The Pharaoh always did have a way with words, intentionally or not. And he could never say no to Ahkmenrah. So he grabbed the hand.

"Great, now let's party like we're f*cking porn stars"

Larry had no chance to reply, as he was suddenly engulfed by a Pharaoh who was practically trying to glue them together.

Yep. He was still getting used to the surprises, but he didn't mind it one bit.