Request: Seto Kaiba x Idol Addams reader

Request by Lovehopeshipping

Pairing: Seto Kaiba x idol Addams reader

Plot: A sequel to the first request in which Kaiba has just kissed the reader, Vivian is going to play more and reader sees Mokuba after the accident.

You were certain Valentines had come early. Dispite you not celebrating it like all the other 'normal' people did. Kissing Seto was like kissing wild fire, or in this case, snow.

Your cold Snow Prince had finally come to rescue you. Cheesy much?

You almost pouted when he moved away, only to feel his cold breath sweep across you as he spoke softly so the others couldn't hear.

"Anyone who touches you, will feel the same pain as Vivian is" he growled. Literally. Like an animal.

You just give him your mischievous grin that always made your mother proud "but I am yours Seto. And only yours" you brush your nose against his like a cat "and anyone who thinks differently, I'll just electrocute them, especially those who try to take me away from you, get on my bad side" you lean in close, wrapping your arms around his neck as your expression gets darker "and especially those who don't respect my personal bubble"

"Does that mean me as well?" he arched an eyebrow, examining both his and your position.

"Would I have kissed you if I didn't want your close?" you kiss him again "the dragon can choose its treasure, but it cannot choose a mate that fits perfectly with them"

"That's my Y/n Friday Addams" you saw his smirk for only a second before his mouth met your again, and this time he wrapped his arms around your waist in a tight grip. Refusing to let you go.

"As happy as I am to see you with your partner child, I do believe we have some more toys to test out?"

You jumped as Seto removed his hands from your waist and moved at a reasonable distance, but not too far that made it look like he was avoiding you.

"Let's go test the new things I've been meaning to try out" you said as you rub your hands together, both out of excitement and nerves from having your mother seeing you in someone's arms.

She just gives you a mischievous smile "don't forget to use protection"

You blushed as bright as those roses your mother would cut up. Seto just smirked, not even a hint of regret or shame from what he had just done. He just held his arm out for you to take.

You took it without any hesitation.

And it was the first thing Vivian saw when you came into the room. You almost laughed when you saw her predicament. The poor woman was currently in the electric chair, already locked in place, the 'metal hat' already on top of her head and spikes coming from the back of the silver chair as it was some kind of twisted Game of thrones book.

It didn't help with the 'upgrades' already in place.

"Oh, I see our 'friend' is already comfortable" you smiled, it grew wider when Vivian let out a sob and whine "oh come now Vivian, where's that enthusiasm when you picked on my boyfriends brother, hmm?" you showed teeth this time.

She looked at you with the most pathetic look, dry tears with a bit of snot coming from her nose, but as soon as she heard you say 'boyfriend', her whole personality changed.

"YOUR WHAT!?" She shrieked "HE'S MINE!"

She cried out when a small zap hit her arm.

It was just your father using an old fashioned joy buzzer. And he was giving her a very stern look for a few seconds before looking at you and inclined his head towards her.