Request: Seto Kaiba x Idol Addams reader

Request by Lovehopeshipping

Pairing: Seto Kaiba x female Idol Addams reader

I do not own the image, the requester has given me permission to put it up

Sorry if it looks rushed, I've been kind of stressed and this was the best I could do. And I am really sorry if I didn't get much of Wednesday Addam's personality in this, it's rather tricky. And I'm sorry about the rubbish ending. 

It's midnight so I'm going to bed now XD. Enjoy!

You may have been the cliché gothic person that didn't show emotion all the time. But that didn't stop you from having a double life. When you were on stage, you were a completely different person, all smiles and cheerful attitude, but still wearing your signature black clothing with your hair split into two separate pigtails towards your fans. They moved like a moth to a flame, before being set on fire.

"Thank you, everyone, you've been an amazing audience, love you all!" that would be the last thing you would give them before leaving the stage.

And just like that, your face shifted into the apathetic shape it always did. Gosh, your mouth hurt with all the smiling. But your manager said that this would help you rise up. If you had kept your emotionless face, you would have been lucky to even sing in bars, let alone on stage.

And let's not forget the fact you still had school to go to. Lovely.

When the time came for school, you could barely step forward before being surrounded by some of the fans. Since you always wore similar if not the same clothing as you had on stage, it didn't take them long to put two frog legs together and come up with 4 legged furry ones.

Not to mention that this would sometimes become a problem, you did care about your fans in your own way, but certain ones would get a little. Handsy. And not respect your personal bubble. And considering this lot was mostly full of boys, you were more cautious as they swarmed around you, asking for photos or an autograph. All the while not seeing your fake smile as you looked at them.

You were just wondering whether to use one of them as a test subject for your electric chair when it became dead silent.

"I kindly suggest you all move before you trample her with your mud-covered shoes" said a cold, male voice.

You recognise that voice anywhere. It was Seto Kaiba. You were certainly surprised when he first saw you for who you really were, you had half expected him to run for the hills as most people did. You were happy to have someone accept you, your first 'normal' friend. And then came the incident.

They had been adopted and would no longer talk to you. But that was a memory for another time.

"I wish you would stop letting them swarm you like a wasps nest" he said coldly as he dragged you into the school building.

"Well I am popular Seto" you retorted, finally able to go back to the stoic but caring mode you got from your mother "this is no different to you and your company"

"Yes, but at least I have control on what happens, I don't understand why you refuse my security, if you get hurt by those morons then its going to look bad on my company"

Seto slang for 'I don't want to see you get hurt, even though I value my company and brother more'.

"Because it makes me seem weak" you replied, knowing this will work, kind of "as much as I like men in black, I do not like the idea of being seen as a little mouse who can't protect herself from the 'normal' people"