(Night at the Museum) Wendigo Eclipse Disaster

Larry wished he had listened to his gut instincts this morning, otherwise, he would have noticed that something was wrong with the museum.
He had entered the museum with a sense of unease, practically nauseating. But he passed it off as something bad he ate since he did drink day-old milk without realising it. He had been in a rush.
Tonight was the night of a Solar Eclipse. An event he was planning on sharing it with everyone in the museum. Give them something new to experience.
But like any other night, he should have known that something wrong was going to happen.
He had done his usual routine before everyone had fully woken up. Then he ran to his final destination, Ahkmenrah's tomb. The sarcophagus no longer had the stone slab laying on top of it, but it still had the locks on to prevent anyone from trying to open it. But Larry still wanted to unlock both things so the Pharoah didn't have any problems.
He had just removed the lid when the timer beeped. What happened next though confused him. Ahkmenrah didn't get out in his usual fashion. Instead, he crawled out like some kind of animal, even going as far as to growl like one. It sounded even worse under the bandages.
"Uh, Ahkmenrah? You okay there pal?" He said like an idiot.
The mummy didn't say anything other than to turn his head around to the night guard. For a second, Larry thought that the mummy was looking right through him, or just in some kind of daze.
And then Ahkmenrah shrieked a pure, raw, animalistic shriek/roar.
Larry had never ran so fast in life, straight past the guards who were just about to raise their weapons when he finally got out. He didn't have time to praise his ability in locking the gates without any fumbling in his hands or keys whenAhkmenrah slammed into it.
Then an arm shot out of the gate, and Larry barely had any time to get out of the way before the hand curled, and failed to grip onto his clothing. He was pretty certain the creature was giving him the death glare under its bandages.
"I'm sorry Ahkmenrah" Larry whispered "I don't know what's gotten into you, but I promise, I'll help you get through this"
He only wished he could believe it himself. As he listened to bangs get louder, his determination to help the poor guy grew bigger. That pharaoh helped him to become the man he was now, along with Teddy and Sacagawea. Now it was his turn to help the king in return. But first, he needed some help.

"By Jove Lawrence, what happened to the poor man?"
Larry looked just as shocked as Teddy was, along with desperation "I was hoping you could tell me that, or even Sacagawea"
Both people shook their heads, admitting that they had never seen anything like this happen before. But it wasn't just the behavior that was the problem.
Between the time Larry had left and come back with both Teddy and Sacagawea, Ahkmenrah had somehow managed to get his bandages off of his head.
And besides getting another rare view of the mummy's now fresh-looking curly, brown hair. They were also introduced to a wild, half-blind looking Pharoah, who had a wild look in his good eye, his mouth though, gods, there was a slash/gaping hole in the left side of his mouth, where you could easily see wonky, crooked, shark looking teeth that could easily tear a human apart. And his skin was no longer the lovely tanned brown he was used to seeing. But paler, almost deathly pale.
He didn't question why Ahkmenrah was silent right now and staring at him. And holding his hand out through the bars as if to grab him.
"I need to look into this" Larry stated as he looked at the couple "I need to know what he is so that we can determine what happens next, especially if this is going to happen tomorrow, can one of you stay here and keep others away while the other watches over the rest?"
"I will watch over him" Sacagawea stated calmly "he shows animalistic behavior, and while he seeps bad omen, I know that he is in there somewhere"
Teddy wanted to complain, but one look from the native woman kept him quiet and simply nod in answer.
"I'll try not to take too long, hopefully, this is just a one-off, but I don't want to take any chances, if it will help you, Teddy, I can help you after I'm done"
"I agree to this Lawrence, besides, it is almost time for the eclipse"
"I'll help you round them up, but after that, I'm staying with Ahkmenrah, I'm not going to leave him alone in this state" Larry promised.
Teddy's answer was to give him a small smile and a supportive hand on the shoulder.