(Stanley Parable) Insane Narrator x Stanley 1/2

This is request from Lucarioishere, this is set as Stanley never listening to Narrator and has never done the 'good' ending. He doesn't even know who the Narrator is.

Also there is going to be blood and maybe gore, you have been warned.

(Narrator P.O.V)

No, no , no a million times NO! who does this runt, this human think he is? Messing up my lovely story like that? Can't he see that this is damaging me? That he will never leave if he doesn't listen and do as I say?

I remember almost every reset that has happened and not once had Stanley obeyed my words, I can't ask him since I 'removed' his voice box, I never thought humans could be this stubborn though.

I have been waiting patiently for him to finish, to let him see the real me, and that we were meant to be friends the moment he was stuck inside this building, but clearly he doesn't want to do that, he would rather be stuck in eternal limbo, in this forsaken mind controlled building, than get out.

Looks like a punishment is in order, it's a good thing I have some spare paper, I'm going to need it, if he won't listen to me, I'll make him see how much h e n e e d s m e.

(3rd P.O.V)

Stanley mumbled to himself before realising that he had been napping on his desk, again, he had no idea how that happened, he had never done anything like that on the job before, hopefully he didn't get fired for it.

"Stanley decided to go to his meeting room, perhaps he had simply missed a memo"

That voice, it seriously must be from the lack of sleep, voices don't randomly narrate your life out of nowhere....right?

For now though, he would have to do what the voice said.

"When he came to a set of two open doors, he entered the door on his left"

Two doors opened by themselves and Stanley eyed them both, feeling unsure if he should continue to follow the Narrators advice, after a few more seconds of pondering, he decided to go through the right door.

"This was not the correct way to the bosses office, and Stanley knew that perfectly well, perhaps he wanted to stop by the employee's lounge, just to admire it " the voice spoke.

Either it was Stanleys imagination, or the voice sounded, happy. No that couldn't be right, it was just in his imagination from the lack of sleep, yes, that's right.

However when he entered the employee lounge, he froze in shock, he could have sworn he saw a vending machine near the wall last time he was here, and where did all the sofas go? And why was the place half filled with computers desks?

"Stanley simply stood there, drinking it all in"

The man didn't realize the voice had been talking until now, something didn't seem right.

This had to be a dream, he pinched himself but he was still in the same place, maybe, if this was a dream then all he needed to do was die, right?

Luckily he knew where the storeroom (warehouse) was, so he wasted no time in navigating his way there, ignoring the voice the whole way.

"You know Stanley, I think perhaps we've gotten off on the wrong the wrong foot"

The voice didn't have any chance to continue as Stanley, without any fear, jumped off of the platform and died the second he touched the floor.

P E R F E C T!

Stanley woke up with a frightening jolt, his heart beating rapidly against his chest and his arms were shaking so badly he would have dropped a cup if he had been holding one.