(Stanley Parable) Insane Narrator x Stanley 2/2

Stanley felt terrible, and that was putting it lightly, his head felt like it had been hit with a sledgehammer and his ears were ringing as if someone had sounded an airhorn for 5 minutes. Not to mention the stroking on his forehead.

Wait, stroking?

Stanley flung his eyes open but couldn't see anything, was he blindfolded? And why couldn't he move? Was he being strapped down by something?

"Finally awake Stanley?"

The man flinched at the murmur that spoke directly in his ear, what happened?

"I'm sorry about the scare sweetheart, but you needed to be taught a lesson"

SWEETHEART?! Stanley flinched when he felt a hand patting his head as if he was a kid being treated.

"There, there Stanley, I know you must be worried about where you are, after all, you have never been anywhere besides your office have you?" the voice leaned closer "well the answer is simple, your still in the building, I've just 'ordered' new furniture and changed the decoration, not to mention the building has been, renovated?"

Stanley got even greener when the voice said 'decorations' and hoped it didn't have anything to do with dead bodies.

Weirdly enough, the voice seemed to understand "oh don't worry about that, they were just for show, these ones are more proper and somewhat boring decorations you would find in anyone's home"

The voice mumbled under his breath "honestly though they are just bodies, every good story has a few corpses in them"

Even if he had a voice, Stanley would not comment.

"Oh, and I'll set you free from the table soon, I've been given another job on a new game" there was a hint of excitement in the man's voice "wait no, I think I have some time before they need me, all right then"

Next thing Stanley knew he was removed from his bindings and lifted up bridal style as if he weighed nothing.

"I would also like to apologize for my rude comments about you being fat, ugly and really, really stupid" the voice murmured "I had to stick to the script otherwise they would kill me" he rubbed his nose against Stanley's forehead "your perfect, and you never have to worry about those other beings, I got rid of them, now nothing is keeping me away from you now, though you still need to be punished for disobeying me the last....500 plus times"

The only thing Stanley could hear was footsteps, so that didn't help his fear at all, the words made things even worse. And seriously? Had he really disobeyed the voice 500 plus times? Why did he not remember any of it?

"Not yet though Stanley, you are still recovering from your last punishment, besides, I have a job to do, so your punishments are happening afterward"

The sound of a metal door could be heard then Stanley was placed on something soft, and something soft was placed on top of him, was he in a bed?

"Now you stay in this room and rest Stanley, I have to go and voice the Narrator for Dungeons 2 and 3, I'll be back soon"

He patted Stanley's head gently before turning around and exiting and closing Stanley's cell- I mean 'bedroom' door, locked it and then left.

Stanley lay there for an unknown amount of time, curling himself in a tight ball under the cold covers, even though it was something that was used commonly in winter to keep your body warm and could easily block out the cold.

His room? My backside, he was in a cell, a prison, that voice really was messed up.

Stanley then decided to get out of bed as well as choose that moment to take off his, yep, it was a blind fold, then he looked around, he was slightly surprised to see a lamp turned on, on the otherside of the room, as he looked around some more his suspicions were confirmed, he was in a prison cell that looked like it could hold up to ten people, there was also some drawers (which had the lamp on top), and a toilet room with real walls, but with no door, at least Stanley would have some dignity and privacy if he ever needed to go.