31 ; "find love..."

tempted ; jeon jeongguk 

the water droplets sound came, as the shower on top of you finally let the water go down on you like a wave. your once smooth skin was now had a water layer on top of it which was flowing down every passing millisecond. 

standing under the shower as you let the water trail down on you was best thing of the day. letting your hands touch the smooth skin of your arm as you felt the water turning cold second by second. 

it was pretty. turning the shower off as you went to hang inside the robe. tightened the belt around your waist as you took the face towel, going out of the bathroom while wiping your face dry. 

jungkook attention from his phone turned to you after hearing the click sound of door opening. he noticed how you took a look of him and turned away to go to the closet whop had clothes for just 2 weeks. 

once he saw you coming out, he putted his phone on the nightstand before getting up. moving his one hand to push his hair back as he entered in the bathroom, closing door right after from behind. 

you took a sigh as turned to look at the white wooden door before turning to go to closet. sliding the wooden door as your eyes landed on your pair of clothes. taking out the outfit for today which came as the stripped off shoulder full sleeve top and a jeans skirt down, you changed into them in the short time. 

going in front of the mirror to pull your hairs in a braid, you stopped and turned to look at your phone on the bed which was ringing. you took steps towards it as looked at the caller ID, a pout formed on your lips as you took the call and attended it. 

"oh good morning jeongyuno" a soft chuckle came from the other side as he spoke in his sweet voice, "good morning y/n, but please call me yuno since jeongyuno goes to high" he said as you hummed, the male spoke, "so are you guys ready?" 

you look at the closed bathroom door before saying, "just around 30 more minutes" yuno hummed as said, "cool then, i'll see you in 30 minutes at the same place" you hummed before ending the call. 

you went to the dressing table again as was about to grab the product when the door of the bathroom opened revealing jungkook tugged in a towel around his waist and a towel hanging around his neck. 

you gulped and immediately looked away before he could notice. he walked to the closet while ruffling his hairs with towel. opening the closet, he took out the pair of clothes he putted last night for today. 

taking a look of you one more time before entering in the bathroom once again with the clothes as he shutted the door. he sighed as stared at himself in the bathroom mirror before changing into the clothes which came as simple this time. 

he tugged the dark blue shirt in his black jeans as the belt around the waist. he entered in the bedroom again as went to the nightstand. holding his silver watch as he putted it on his wrist, moving his gaze to your figure who was brushing the hairs.