Dolt.

Draco tossed the cushion to the common room floor, the anger and jealousy apparent on his face.

"Stupid Potter,"

"No one is listening to your mumbles Malfoy," Daphne said annoyed as she went back to brushing her hair.

"And no one asked you, Greengrass!"

Verena rolled her eyes and went back to reading her book.

"What's all the wreck about?" Pansy rushed down from her dorm room.

Oh, Merlin.

"Malfoy here is jealous of Potter because he got elected as the Gryffindor team's seeker," Daphne explained.

"Then why don't you go for Quidditch tryouts?" Pansy sat beside Verena.

"He can't because he's a first-year, are you just that..."

"Dolt," Verena whispered to her.

"Dolt!"

"What did you call me?"

"Dolt, I called you a dolt,"

"It seems to me that Snape supports Potter,"

Verena glanced at him impassively.

"What makes you say that?" Daphne asks trying to defend her friend.

Verena stood up and strolled towards him, poking him on the chest with the corner of her book.

"I don't support anyone but myself, and you should know that better than anyone else in this room,"

She shoved past him, his glare flaring at her.

Daphne stood up, "Yeah! She only supports herself!" She snapped at his face and followed Verena up to their dorms.

Draco scowled, today was not a decent day for him.

"Stupid Snape,"