【Chapter 2】

Author's POV~•••

It was almost an hour for the first class to start, but students were already in the hallway talking and gossiping.

Soon a boy entered the hallway, he was wearing really simple baggy clothes, makeup which made him look ugly, but he is PARK JIMIN!! Nothing means nothing can make him look ugly.

He looked around trying to find a certain student, he sighed. The principal told him a boy will tour him in college and will take him to class.

"HEY! New boy!" A girl with a pretty face, but not a pretty heart, yells. Her name was Mera. Jimin turned around looking at the girl. "yes?"

Jung Mera, sister of Jung Hoseok, 20 years old. Too much spoiled and brat, but no one says anything to her because she is Hoseok's sister, while her brother, doesn't even know about it because no one told him.

Jimin turned around and looked at her. "I am Mera, and you are Jimin?" She asked, eyeing him up and down, judging him. "...yes, so?" He asked, confused.

"I thought he would be handsome and hot as his name but no. You are an ugly nerd." She scoffed, disappointed. "...huh? What-"

"Welp, bitch, you are another ugly nerd I got to bully." She smirked looking at him, Jimin stared at her and sighed, 'what kind of teenagers are they? Just seeing my face, well who cares. I am here to work.' He thought.

She was looking at him with a disgusted face and was about to slap him, but a hand held her from slapping him. Mera turned around and glared at the person.

"WHAT THE FUCK Y/N?!"

"Didn't I tell you not to bully anyone, yesterday?" She said calmly and Mera scoffed. "why do you give a fuck about what I do?"

"Dude, I don't want you to bully almost everyone you see," Y/N spoke sarcastically, making her mad. "I don't bully you, why do you-"

"Bitch, you can't even touch me, you will end up in the hospital," Y/N said, cutting her words and glaring at her, Mera pulled her hand away from y/n's grip and scoffed. "Why are you stopping me? Huh?"

"I just told you, are you deaf now?" She asked irritatedly. "you-" her words were cut off by,

"Y/N-AH!!"

All three heads snap to a deep voice. Y/N smiled slightly which Taehyung returned while Mera gulped. She can say anything to y/n but Taehyung is senior and popular. "What's happening here?"

"she is bullying a new student...again. I don't understand what's with her." Y/N explained and Taehyung glared at her. "Go to your class Mera."

"b-but oppa-" Mera said but Taehyung cut her off.

"I said go to your class, or do you want me to complain to Mr Jung? And don't call me Oppa!"

Mera shook her head and immediately ran away. Taehyung sighed and looked at y/n. "She has already gotten restricted many times, but she never learns."

"Yeah, one more complaint and she will be expelled." Taehyung sighed, and y/n nodded her head. "Plus, she is Mr Jung's sister. But he still doesn't discriminate."

Taehyung smiled and said, "That's why he is my favourite." He then looked at the new face and smiled at him. Which Jimin gladly returned. "You are Park Jimin?"

"Yeah, and you are?" Jimin asked, and Taehyung held his hand ahead for a handshake, shaking with Jimin. "I am Kim Taehyung, Mr. Jung asked me to show you around and get your schedule."

"Okay, and you?" Jimin asked y/n and she just looked at him and said. "y/n. Stay away from me." She said and was about to go away but Taehyung stopped her. "Stop there, y/n!"