【Chapter 42】

Author's POV~•••

Jimin cried out, hugging Seokjin tightly, while he and Namjoon shared a concerned look. Seokjin patted his back gently while Namjoon patted his head.

"Jiminie, tell hyung what happened, you're crying for a long time. Tell me what upset you." Seokjin said softly and Jimin looked at him with teary eyes and tried to speak but Seokjin didn't understand a shit.

He looked at Namjoon even more worried. "Jiminie, I'm worried please, stop crying and tell me what happened." Seokjin ushered gently.

"Y-Yoongi H-Hyung..." Jimin sobbed and Namjoon looked at him, scared, "Yoongi hyung? What happened to him?"

Jimin shook his head, his sobs turning into sniffs. "N-Nothing."

"Then? He made you cry? What did he do?" Seokjin asked, his voice losing its softness.

"N-No, I mean, y-yes but..."

"Minnie, I can't understand it, tell me what happened." Namjoon said this time, patting his back. He took the glass of water, handing it to Jimin who drank it, finally stopping his cries.

"He.." Jimin took a deep breath, "When we reached home yesterday, he scolded me for telling you he never said he's proud of me, I felt bad, like very bad! And I kinda cried before sleeping."

Seokjin's clenched his jaw, and Jimin quickly continued before Seokjin got angrier. "He cooked for me and when I was leaving for college, he gave me a box and said 'Jimin, I'm proud of you, I've always been and I'll always be.' he left and I couldn't stop crying because of that."

"These are happy tears?" Namjoon asked gently.

Jimin nodded, wiping his tears. "I-I'm so happy!" He smiled widely.

Seokjin scoffed, shaking his head in disbelief. "You had me worried sick."

"I'm sorry about that, hyung. But he said that and h-he kissed my forehead and said, 'I'm sorry for not saying it before, but you know I'm not good with words, but you're the best Agent for me, even if your favorite is Hoseok.' after hearing that, how can I not cry?" Jimin smiled and Seokjin sighed, nodding his head.

"Your explanation is reasonable and I totally understand it, Yoongi doesn't praise you—anyone, often, but that's what makes him different from everyone." Seokjin hugged Jimin once again and pulled away, smiling at him.

"You left home for college, and came here?" Namjoon said, raising his eyebrows.

Jimin smiled sheepishly, giving Namjoon a nervous look. "I needed to cry hyung and moreover, there is still time to reach there, hyung."

Namjoon looked at the clock and nodded his head. "Why did you leave that early? Like an hour?"

Jimin looked at him, giving him a bored look. "I need to put on makeup, hyung. It takes me an hour."

Seokjin made Jimin look at him, "Don't put on that shit anymore, you look handsome like this, not more than me, but just wash your face, that'll be all."

Jimin widened his eyes, "Like this?"

Seokjin nodded, giving him a pointed look. "You're done with your mission, why put on that shit anymore?"

"Okay then," Jimin shrugged.

"Go to my room and wash your face, Jimin." Namjoon said, ruffling Jimin's hair. "And there is a gel too if you want to style your hair."

Jimin smiled and nodded his head. "Okay! Thank you, Hyung!"

He ran upstairs and Namjoon and Seokjin smiled, sitting back on the couch. "That brat, he could have just said those were happy tears, I almost planned to murder my best friend."