【Chapter 39】

Author's POV~•••

Taehyung knocked at the door, then went inside when he got permission. Hoseok looked at him, his face blank. Taehyung's face flashed hurt when Hoseok ignored his presence. But well he was at the fault.

He shouldn't have cussed at him, talk back and walk away without apologizing. And now when he's here to apologize, it's been fifteen days.

"Hyung?"

"Mr. Jung." Hoseok replied, still looking at his papers, his voice blank and stern.

"A-ah yes, Mr. Jung, I'm sorry." Taehyung bowed, closing the doors behind him.

"For what?" Hoseok questioned, finally looking at him. His eyes were blank and stern.

"F-For everything. I was so disrespectful and disobedient, also I took f-fiften days to realize my mistake and apologize as well." Taehyung said in a small voice.

"Hm," Hoseok hummed consideringly, then went back to his computer.

Taehyung gulped, going closer to the desk, bowing again, "I'm sorry, Mr. Jung, please forgive me."

Hoseok didn't say anything, and stared at the younger blankly, making him almost squirm under his gaze. "I'm sorry,"

"H-Hyung, say something at least... Please..." Taehyung spoke, his voice low, pleading. He looked very guilty but that didn't affect him though.

"We're in college, be professional." Hoseok said, passing him a look and then going back to his work.

"R-Right, I'm sorry, sir." Taehyung muttered again, bowing. "Can you say anything other than that?"

"Like? What do you want me to say?" Hoseok raised his eyebrows, looking at him intimidatingly.

"L-Like, what can I do to earn forgiveness from you?" Taehyung said.

Hoseok merely chuckled at that, shaking his head. "With the words you used that day, I don't think you deserve to be forgiven just yet."

"But hyung, I'm sorry! Just forgive me." Taehyung whined, forgetting the horrific again.

Hoseok's head snapped up, "Watch your tone." He muttered darkly and Taehyung immediately felt his confidence flow down his body. He shivered, gulping.

"I'm sorry, sir."

"You don't seem sorry at all though. Leave." Hoseok said, making Taehyung's eyes widen.

"S-Sir, please–"

"With arguing like that, you aren't helping your condition. If you were actually sorry these days you were at home, you'd have just come to apologize, y/n came too. But you came after fifteen days and you're still arguing with me. Leave, I'll forgive you when I feel like it." Hoseok said, and after that, he didn't speak a mere word.

Taehyung nodded slightly, bowing again and walking away. It wasn't even ten minutes after he left and there was a knock on the door again. Taehyung entered again with hamburgers and sprite in his hand.

Hoseok sighed and was about to speak but Taehyung spoke first, "Before you think this is to bribe you, Sir, this is not. Just think of it as my sincere apology because I wouldn't spend this much money just like that. I'm sorry again."

Saying that, Taehyung kept the bags on the table, bowed, and walked out before Hoseok could mutter a word. While Hoseok just chuckled, fondly, picked up the burger and sprite, and started to eat. He doesn't care if it was to bribe him either, it's not going to affect his decision at any cost.