【Epilouge】Part 1.

Author's POV~•••

Y/N went inside her clinic, her own clinic. She became a doctor and the psychiatrist she always wanted to become, she was getting the tag of being a doctor along, so why not?  She did not pass on the first attempt and failed twice in the final year, but you never get what you want though.

She clearly remembers how disappointing the stabbing pain in her heart was, she cried for days and didn't feel like eating, sleeping, or studying or anything. She spent weeks feeling sad about it. Jimin, Namjoon, and Seokjin comforted her the best they could, both the brothers even called their mom and dad but she refused to come out of her room.

They didn't know how to deal with her either, being flawless—Namjoon and Seokjin didn't have to get through failure like this. Jimin never gave any exams like this. They still tried to coax her gently, and sternly and even threatened her, but nothing seemed to work.

Then finally, Jimin got fed up and suggested that they let Luna talk to her because she failed once as well, decided that if y/n didn't come out even after that, they would do what Yoongi did with her. Put a gun or knife (whatever suits) on her head and get her out. But Luna did her work though.

"Never met someone so dumb like you." Luna started their conversation like that, just because she knew it would get y/n talk to her.

It did. Y/N got up from the bed and glared at her. "Why the hell are you in my room?"

Luna got inside and shut the door behind her, looking at the three figures outside the door again with a don't-come-inside look on her face. The three worried figures sighed and walked away, trusting the two not to kill each other while they were away. Jimin was refusing though, but Namjoon, who was already at the staircase raised his brows at him, raising his index finger, showing one, then held up his second finger and Jimin was already beside him by the time he put his third finger up.

"I'm here because you're too stupid to see how you're worrying everyone with something that couldn't be helped." Luna taunted her, making her hiss, annoyed.

"You don't know anything, so shut it! You don't know how failure feels—"

"Oh?" She interrupted, amused. "I don't know?" She raised her brows walked towards the bed, and stood just in front of y/n.

Y/N cursed in her head, forgetting that she failed an attempt too. "You're really really stupid, aren't you? I, when got my result out, just had Yoongi oppa with me, you had three people y/n-ah. Consider yourself lucky you got so comforting and supporting brother and boyfriend."

Luna paused, "He ain't that sweet with me, you are lucky. Don't be stupid enough to trigger their annoyed side. They were all gentle with you all this while, but know your limit. It's time to stop."

"Stop what?! What the hell? You act like some therapist as if you are! You know nothing and you need to stop acting like you-know-it-all! You call me stupid? Aren't you the biggest one? Your exams might have been easy, I don't give a flying shit about that, you don't know how depressing it is when both your brothers are so amazing and you need to be in that category as well. You passed and now you're suddenly like you achieved something so massive! Anyone can pass CFA, it's easy but not this!" Y/N snapped altogether, getting up from the bed, and glaring right into the older's eyes.

She quickly seemed to realize how wrong the choice of words was and parted her lips, guilty. "I-I'm s-sorry, didn't mean to hurt–"

"Hurt my feelings?" Luna finished for her, making her bit her lips, nodding her head, suddenly looking like a scolded child. "I'm sorry," she apologized again.