【Chapter 8】

Author's POV~•••

"So, you guys decided your room?" Jimin asked, his long black hair styled neatly going backwards. "Yes! Sunbae-nim." 

All the six juniors replied, their hands neatly clasped backwards, eyes gazing down. "Alright, then go home, tell any one family member of yours, or guardian about you being a secret agent. Pack your things for a month and shift till tomorrow." 

The other five who were beside y/n nodded and replied with an "okay sunbae-nim." But she couldn't decide. She didn't know what to say. 'How can I decide to tell anyone? That's so tough.' 

"Earth to Echo." Jimin’s words snapped her out of her daydreaming and she bowed, "h-huh? Sorry Sunbae-nim, what were you saying?" 

"I don't like you spacing out like this," Jimin spoke and she looked down, in embarrassment. Why does she have to embarrass herself like this every time? 

"I was saying that you can tell both of your brothers." He said and her head shot up to him and she looked at him with a surprised expression but he just turned around, walking away with a small smirk playing on his lips, which was hidden because of the mask.

"How in the world does he know I was thinking about this?" She spoke to herself, spacing out, yet again. "You are spacing out again," Soobin spoke, making her snap out of her thoughts.

"Sorry, what is it?" She sighed, looking at him with a tight-lipped smile. "Don't you wanna go home?" Yeonjun smiled, making her smile back and nod slightly. "Yes, let's go." 

They all stood up from the couch we were sitting on and went out, going back to the cafe where their vehicles were parked. Y/n went to her bike and bid goodbyes and went to her home. 

After 20 minutes of the ride, she reached her house and looked at the time. 'It's 8:00 P. M. Fuck!! Jin Oppa told me to be home before 7:00. I quickly ran inside.'

Y/N's POV~•••

"....I-I AM HOME!!" I yelled and went to the kitchen knowing my precious brother must be there, while Jin Oppa was there on the dining chair. I gulped a lump of saliva and went to him. He noticed my presence and glared at me. 

"H-hey Oppa." I stuttered while he looked at me, raising an eyebrow. "What time did I tell you to come back, huh?" He questioned, making me gulp hard.

"7:00, I am sorry Oppa." I apologised with a bow and he sighed. Looking up at me, he stood up from the chair and stood in front of me. 

"Where were you y/n? Do you know how worried I was? I didn't know where you were, and you didn't even take your phone with you." He scolded and I looked down, quietly listening to him being this calm and not hearing angry rap. I felt my heart beating fast. 

"And yeah...Taehyung called me because you weren't picking up the call." My eyes widened and I looked at him and he was already blankly staring at me.

"Where were you y/n?" 

He asked again, his voice was stern yet it felt calm. Like he knows it already but is waiting for me to confess.

All I could do was think about how to tell them. How will they react? "Can I tell you once Namjoon Oppa comes home too? P-please?"