【Chapter 32】

Author's POV~•••

"My question isn't what or how, my question is why? Tell me the reason y/n, why were you disrespectful to Mr. Cha?"

Seokjin glared at her, folding his arms over his chest, and tilting his head to the right. Y/N looked down, unable to meet the scary gaze. It's rare for Seokjin to get mad, very rare.

Namjoon is strict from time to time, but Seokjin isn't. So when you make him mad, it won't be that playful angry rap anymore.

"Reply, y/n, don't make him madder," Namjoon said this time, his voice wasn't stern like y/n expected it to be.

Well, in Namjoon's opinion, when Seokjin is dealing with something himself, he must stay out of it and not interfere with it. Because again, in very rare cases he handles the discipline of his siblings. He is quite a playful fun brother, until you test him, like now.

"Y/N," Namjoon warned when she didn't open her mouth to speak, or looked at them.

While, Seokjin looked at Namjoon, shaking his head, telling him to stay off of this. Namjoon sighed, nodding, he sat on the couch, letting his hyung deal with his sister.

"Do I have to repeat myself, y/n? Tell me the reason." Seokjin asserted seriously, making her gulp the lump forming in her throat.

Her heartbeat was faster, and it was almost audible in the pin-drop silence of the room. Namjoon just looked at both of them, somewhere in his heart, he almost felt bad for y/n but didn't dare to interfere again.

"Y/N..." Seokjin sighed, "you don't want to speak, fine. Hoseok suspended you for two weeks after you come back from New York. Hoseok told us you went to him for getting his signature on the application."

"I don't even know if I'll come back," y/n muttered lowly and both the brothers wanted to smack her for saying something like that. "Okay, oppa." She said, louder.

"You will write an apology letter to Mr. Cha. Give it to him after you come back or do it before if you have time." Seokjin ordered further and y/n nodded, "yes, oppa."

"Are you feeling guilty?" Namjoon asked and it was a genuine question, she could refuse if she didn't feel so. Both of them looked at her for the answer.

"I do, oppa." She said and it was correct. She did feel guilty, he didn't deserve her rudeness. But she just couldn't help it, she had to be quick. Even now if any of her brothers try to force out the confession, she'll do the same thing again and accept the punishment, again.

"Now, if you do feel guilty, tell me the reason, I know this isn't like you, y/n, please tell me what's wrong. Why did you do that? Tell oppa, please." Seokjin asked, his voice softer making her whine internally.

She can deal with sternness but, softness? No. She's weak in front of that voice. She gulped, shaking her head, "I-I don't want to say it, oppa..."

"Why? Is it because it is embarrassing?" Seokjin asked softly and y/n nodded, "it's okay, little star, we all do mistakes, if you tell Oppa the reason, I promise, I'll ask Hobi to decrease your suspension." He concluded, his voice softer than ever, with a smile on his face.

"Why are you forcing, oppa? I told you I don't want to tell you, why don't you understand it?" Y/N snapped and the smile dropped from his face, making her heartbreak into pieces.

"O-Oppa–..." Y/N reached for him but he stepped back. Namjoon scoffed, getting up, he can't just sit and watch it anymore, their eldest brother is a softie and he doesn't deserve to be talked to in that tone by anyone.

"Y/N you've caused enough damage, either you can spill the truth or go to your room, pack your things, and leave, your flight is soon, right?" Namjoon mocked, making y/n look down, biting her lip.