【Chapter 48】

Author's POV~•••

"Y/N-ah, take a break." Jimin sighed, which felt for the hundredth time. She sighed, shaking her head, ignoring his presence, she didn't look away from books.

Jimin stared at her, smiling fondly, he leaned down to the chair's level, wrapping his arm around her waist, and yanked her away from her chair. Y/N looked at him with a pout, frowning.

"Be good, little one. Take a break, you've studied enough for now." Jimin chided gently, pulling her towards her bed, and making her sit down. He took the food - a few snacks and water to keep her hydrated and made her eat. She let him fuss over her, looking at the time.

"Why's time running so quick?" She gulped nervously, making Jimin smile at her.

"Time's not running fast, Baby, you are just too emerged in studying. You still have two days to prepare. You'll do good and pass." Jimin said softly, pecking her lips, and making her smile.

"You think so?" She asked and Jimin nodded.

"Of course, Baby. You'll pass, then you can go for an internship." Jimin smiled and she nodded.

"I'm done eating, I'll get back to studying now." Y/N said, getting up but Jimin immediately wrapped his arm around her and pulled her back.

"Baby, you need to give yourself a break, why don't we go in the backyard? We'll have a short walk there, then you can get back to study." Jimin said gently, but y/n opened her mouth to speak, but Jimin spoke before her.

"And you and Namjoon Hyung have decorated the backyard, right? Won't you show me?" Jimin asked, gently, urging her, making her sigh, nodding slightly, then her eyes lit up in excitement and Jimin knew he won.

"Fine! Let's go!" She smiled and Jimin pecked her forehead, getting up. Jimin smiled and they both held each other's hands and walked out of her room.

Namjoon was working from home, but he had locked his office from inside and don't plan on opening the door until Seokjin comes back from the hospital and force him to, which will take another two hours.

So, Jimin confidently pulled her closer by her waist as they walked to the backyard. In the last few months, their relationship has just grown stronger and they trusted each other. Of course, Jimin helped her anger with gentle and stern punishments and scoldings, obviously with the help of the other four.