【Chapter 38】

Author's POV~•••

Jimin walked inside the main entrance of the headquarters, smiling softly, more than happy. There are many reasons for his happiness, like how every agent is looking at him with so much admiration, how they're proud of him for coming back fit and alive with no serious injuries.

And he's maybe going to get the promotion letter from his seniors as well, which may be the main reason they called him in the first place. Lee Min-ah is already out of the frame, he doesn't know what his seniors did with her but he'll ask them now.

And then, the main reason for his happiness, he's going to be Boss’s senior. He didn't want to be late, so here he is, already at his office at 8:45 am. He sighed, softly, not to indicate frustration or anger, but relief.

He studied his other case until the clock hit 8:58. He quickly got up, shutting his computer down, and went out. He went to his seniors' office, knocking at the door. He got a 'come in' from inside, sounded like Zen—or Namjoon.

He went inside, seeing the six juniors already there, standing behind him. He bowed to his seniors and the other six bowed to him.

"So like always, Flash is the last to arrive." Slayer—or Yoongi smiled, like always, just to tease him.

"Look at the time, Sunbae, I ain't late." Jimin sassed, closing the door behind him, and giving him a look.

"Well, I never said you were late." Yoongi shrugged, with a smirk, still sitting comfortably on the couch.

"Let's get to the thing we came here for, shall we?" Indigo—or Seokjin said before both the brothers started fighting.

"Sure," Yoongi shrugged, getting up from the couch and going to his desk, pulling out the white envelope that Jimin wanted to see for the last two months. He could literally feel his nerves fill with happiness and it must have shown on his face because when Yoongi saw his face, he chuckled, it didn't sound like teasing but of fondness.

He passed the envelope to Knight—or Hoseok, instead, who made a confused expression on his face. Yoongi shrugged with a small smile, "he'll be happier if his favorite senior gave it to him."

Hoseok took it, smiling softly. He looked at Jimin, his face proud. "My favorite junior," Hoseok said, making Jimin smile widely as he went to him, hugging him tightly.

When they pulled away, Hoseok noticed the faded red mark from the punch and frowned, "who punched you?"

"Taehyung," Jimin muttered, "he didn't even let me explain, he just barged inside and punched me."

"Damn," Hoseok sighed, but he quickly recovered the smile and looked at Jimin. "Forgiven now?"

"Yup, he was still mad but Yoongi hyung came home and his fanboy ass took over, so I survived." Jimin shrugged with a small smile.

"Alright," Hoseok chuckled, before handing him the envelope with a proud smile still on his face. "Here, I'm proud of you."

Jimin's smile widened and his eyes disappeared. He took a step back, bowing, "thank you, hyung."

"You deserve it for this one, fetus." Seokjin muttered and Jimin's ears turned pink at the familiar nickname being called out like that in front of his juniors.

But when he realized that he got complimented by three out of four of his seniors, he forgot that quickly. He knows how hard one has to work to get a single 'good job' from any of them. He got three down and getting a compliment from Yoongi has always been harder.

Since it isn't a dance room, Hoseok is a little easier to please, while Namjoon and Seokjin are the easiest, the easiest also means you have to work for a damn year, but yeah, they're easier than the other two. He still remembers he got the first 'good work' from them after he completed his second mission and got promoted by the other senior who was in charge of that mission. Unlike other agents, he gets complimented every six months or seven which is a lot to him.