【Chapter 5】

Y/N's POV~•••

"AHHH! I FUCKING EMBARRASSED MYSELF IN FRONT OF MY ROLE MODEL!" I shouted, feeling more than embarrassed. I lay on my bed, and huffed angrily,

"Jimin, it's your fault!" 

I huffed and sighed, what did that poor thing even do? I sighed still thinking about what kind of test sunbae-nim is going to take. I am very curious about it, and I am very curious about him. I've heard so much about him, that he is a calm and strict person, and ...tough and passionate with his work. 

Many things about him make me curious about him and inspire me to be a good agent like him. Plus he appointed just six members, seven including him. But all the other agents who tried this case choose more and more agents, but he is different, which makes me wanna know what goes in his mind. Thinking about all this, I slowly drifted into sleep. 

Next Morning~•••

I am now getting ready to go to college, I wore a simple back outfit and tied my hair into a messy braid.

I then went downstairs and saw Namjoon Oppa and Jin Oppa talking. I smiled slightly and went to them. "Good morning oppas," I greeted them cheerfully and they greeted me back. "Good morning,"

They also greeted me with the same energy and smile. I sat beside Namjoon Oppa, and he kinda smirked? Huh?

"What's with you, Oppa?" I asked, looking at Namjoon Oppa. He cleared his throat and looked at me. 

"Since my sister is not kinda focusing on her studies, I decided to take a little test of yours." He said and my eyes widened and I looked at Jin Oppa, he was already looking at Namjoon Oppa.

"WHAT?! Oppa, I am studying, you don't need to take the test." I pleaded, and he just smiled fakely, and said,

"I have already made the question paper, so why don't you study the first two chapters of physics?" I gasped and looked at him with expansive eyes, "t-two c-chapters? Today!?" I asked with wide eyes and he nodded. My jaw dropped to the floor, and I looked at Jin Oppa, who was silent all the time. 

"Oppa, please tell him not today, I will give the test next week, please?" I asked, looking at him with requesting eyes. "See, I don't want to say anything in between. He teaches you, right?" He asked, and I hesitantly nodded, and he nodded. "So, who am I to say in between?" He said, and I sighed. Why is he doing this?

"You always support him, team up against me," I grumbled and Jin Oppa raised his eyebrow. "Did you say something?" He asked, staring at me. "N-no no, what can I say," 

I said, turning to Namjoon Oppa looking at him with the best puppy eyes. "Oppa, please...I will give that stupid test, but can I give it tomorrow?" I asked, looking at Namjoon Oppa and he shook his head as 'no',

"I will be home at 4:00, go study, you just have started two lectures today, come back home soon, and study." 

He ordered, "but still Oppa–" I started, but Namjoon Oppa cut me off,  "y/n those are the easiest chapters, and I have already explained them to you. Don't oppose further." He said and I sighed and nodded.

"Okay, Oppa." He hummed and started eating, I glared at Jin Oppa, who glared back making me look down in defeat. I don't want him to start an angry rap.

After we were done eating, I sat on the couch and sighed. I have to revise two chapters of physics!! I looked at my phone, I still have 40 minutes before college started. I–why did Namjoon Oppa do it all of a  sudden? He always tells me five days before the test.