【Chapter 30】

Author's POV~•••

"Hyung, have you seen the news today?" Jungkook asked, looking at Taehyung curiously.

"Yeah, on YouTube, it's getting viral," Taehyung replied as he sat down beside y/n, patting her head while she leaned on his shoulder half asleep because of training practice they did in the morning.

She was so tired.

"What are you both talking about?" She mumbled sleepily.

"You know, Lee Min-ah, the minister of defense? She is missing and her bodyguard, his one video is getting viral." Jungkook said, making y/n get up immediately. She frowned at him.

"What is it about? Can you show me?" She asked and Jungkook passed his phone to her.

"Breaking news; The minister of defense Ms. Lee Min-ah has gone missing. While her bodyguard who's been seen with her ever since she became the minister, has Posted a confession video on social media. He says, 'I've been working for Min-ah ever since she got in politics, you must have seen me many times. I am proof or witness for every illegal thing she has been doing. She's also supporting one of the most dangerous and old mafia gangs.' This video getting viral has gained the attention of many people and higher authorities who have demanded search warrants." The reporter spoke.

"The investigators are searching for Lee Min-ah, soon, they'll get hold of her—" Y/N turned the phone off and gave it to Jungkook, while she sighed, shocked.

"What happened, y/n?" Taehyung asked looking at her shocked face.

"I'm just surprised, she seemed a good person," Y/N replied and Taehyung nodded.

"True, but honestly, she was too kind which was sus." Taehyung hummed and Y/N nodded, "right,"

"Anyway, have you seen Jimin?" She asked and Jungkook and Taehyung looked at her with a perverted faces. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Something is going on between you two," Jungkook said, as he continued to smirk. 

"What the fuck! No. I'm just asking because I haven't seen him the whole day." Y/N defended, her cheeks getting pink.

"Okay, he didn't come today. But since he isn't here, y/n tell me, you like him right?" Taehyung asked, making y/n sigh.

"I'm not sure, it may be just a simple attraction." She spoke quietly making Taehyung nod.

"You're confused." He said making her nod, "I am."

"Anyway, I'm gonna leave early today, I need to go and meet Namjoon Oppa." She said, getting up, and rubbing her eyes to get away from sleep which seemed impossible.

"Alright, see you on Monday, y/n!" Both Jungkook and Taehyung waved, while she waved back, walking away.

She stood near her bike, calling Jimin. After two or three rings, he picked up. "Yes?"

"Sunbae, did you see the news?" Y/N asked, earning a hum from the other.

"Yes, I was watching that only."

"How did you do that Sunbae? He didn't at all looked like he would betray her." She said, looking around to see if someone is around.

"First of all, come back, Shadow is already here and others are on their way, come to the meeting room as soon as you get here. I'll explain everything."

He then hangs up without letting her reply making her sigh. 'This bitch–No no, be respectful.'

She exhaled, sat on her bike, driving off. She reached after 25 minutes, got inside, and went to the meeting room, just as Jimin told her.