【Epilogue】Part 2.

Author's POV~•••

Y/N went inside the house and was met with Yoongi with coffee in his hand, he looked up, letti ng out a sigh. Y/N was almost offended, but Yoongi shook his head at her.

"Not a word, trouble." He said, turning to look at the staircase and Luna made a noise in the offense.

"I didn't even say a shit."

"I know what you were about to say. And you know the answer. No." Yoongi said, and Luna rolled her eyes, muttering something like 'fuck you'.

He raised his brows, tilting his chin up, his eyes darkening. Luna snorted, ignoring him, and turned to y/n, "Hey, y/n!" She said in a loud voice, more than necessary.

Y/N waved back, smiling at her. "Hey, Luna!" Luna curled her lips in a forced smile and y/n looked at Yoongi, noticing the forced skin on her face. Yoongi was already looking at her, his face softening, but he didn't say anything.

"Are you trying to fool me again with her name?" Jimin said, his voice was coming from far away.

"She's not!" Y/N said, instead, and in a blink of eyes, there was the voice of Jimin's footsteps in the hallway, and he came near the staircase beside Luna. His lips immediately curled into a soft smile and he turned to Luna, his smile dropping as he stared at her dull eyes. "Trouble..."

Luna shook her head, walking away, leaving Jimin and y/n worried, he turned to Yoongi. "Hyung, can you please—"

"No." Yoongi said, shaking his head as he walked away, Jimin sighed. "Sorry, you had to see that, sweet thing."

Y/N shook her head, walking upstairs with a comforting smile. "It's nothing to apologize for! But if you don't mind telling me, what was that about?"

"Actually..." Jimin paused, then continued. "Minghao went to his hometown, it's been a month or so, she misses him and I totally understand her, they rarely talk due to a lack of signals. And texting is just not the same."

"Oh..." Y/N's face fell, "what about that with Yoongi oppa?"

"She wants to be CFO immediately, but Hyung refused." Jimin sighed.

"B-But.... isn't she already? A CFO?"

"Y/N, that's CFA, it's a professional course, and CFO is a post in the company. High and respected one at that." Jimin corrected her with a chuckle and led her to his room.

"But why isn't Oppa letting her be a CFO then?" Y/N questioned sitting on the bed.

"Hyung already has someone in mind, and Luna needs experience for that post. She just has experience of like two years. The management won't agree either." Jimin said and sat beside her.

"But isn't oppa owner? Why does he need permission from management?" Y/N asked and Jimin looked at her, frowning was about to speak but a bored voice said instead.

"God! Stop messing up with posts!" The voice came from below the bed, and the couple gasped, getting up, and looking down the bed. Luna rolled out and cut the call. She got up and smiled mischievously.

"What the—... why are you here?!" Jimin yelled, smacking her head, and making her wince. "You're such a brat, I'll tell Hyung to never make you CFO!"

"What makes you think he'll listen to you?" Luna said, rubbing her head.

"At least he'll consider it, unlike..." He made a judging face towards her, giving her a side eye, and making her sigh.

"Whatever." She scoffed. "And you, a company don't have one owner, it has a lot, called shareholders. CEO is a managing post, not an owner. CEO, CFO, and COO are the three highest ones and are chosen with the voting of all the shareholders. Oppa has 15% shares, not 55% to get the majority. He can't make me CFO until majority shareholders think I can handle it."