【Chapter 33】

Author's POV~•••

"Damn, New York is so pretty!" Y/N gasped, looking around the city from the window, of the waiting room.

"True! I want to see the Statue of Liberty!" Kai squealed excitedly.

"Sunbae, can we?" Beomgyu turned to Jimin who had a poker face on.

"Are we here for a tour?" Jimin stated, blankly, making their excitement turn gloomy.

"We're sorry, sir." They bowed as they apologized.

Jimin, who noticed the sadness in their voice, sighed. "We can tour New York after we're done, hm?"

Their face lit up and they nodded eagerly. "Thank you, sunbae!"

"We'll go to our new house until we're here and after twenty minutes of rest, we'll continue with work," Jimin spoke, not waiting for their response, and walked to the rented car, sitting on the driver's seat.

The others followed him quickly, Taehyun sat on the passenger seat and others on the back seats. Jimin took a calming breath and started driving.

Jimin stopped in front of a house, removing his seat belt. "We're here." He announced, getting out.

"We're staying here for the time being we're at the New York," Jimin spoke when they all got out and started walking inside

"Decide the rooms for yourself, we're seven and we have four rooms. We need to share. Echo, you can take one for yourself if you aren't comfortable." Jimin said and y/n shrugged.

"Anything is fine with me." She spoke, making them all nod.

"I and Dark will share, is that okay with you?" Soobin asked, turning to Taehyun, who nodded. "Fine with me, you aren't loud."

"I and Shadow can share, fine?" Yeonjun asked, turning to Kai, who nodded smiling.

"Then I and Silent will share," Jimin said, "Echo, the last room in the first floor's hallway is yours."

Y/N nodded, picked up her bag, and started walking upstairs.

"The room beside the kitchen is for you both," Jimin told both Soobin and Taehyun, who nodded, walking away.

"The first room on the second floor is yours both'," Jimin spoke, looking at Yeonjun and Kai, who nodded. Jimin also picked up his bag and looked at Beomgyu.

"Follow me."

Beomgyu nodded, quietly following Jimin behind.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Hurry up! We don't have the whole day!" Jimin exclaimed, sighing when the six agents were running slowly, in his opinion.