【Chapter 20】

Author's POV~•••

Jimin walked inside the basement, with Blue and Sharp following him behind. They were still surprised how so many things there in this house because, from the outside, it looks like a small cosy house.

 They were still surprised how so many things there in this house because, from the outside, it looks like a small cosy house

"Wake them up," Jimin said when he saw three men tied up on the chair. Go-Yeong, and the two men, their name was still unknown. The two who were in the living room, talking before.

Soobin, who had brought water in a bucket with ice cubes in it because Jimin told him to, was surprised at first but now he knows why he said that.

He walked to the three men, pouring the water on their heads making them gasp and gain consciousness. The three looked afraid, they knew the man was young to be the leader but here they are, going to die with his hands.

"Go-Yeong, you know, we can make it easier for both of us, I know what you did, you know what I can do as well. So just the question I have is, Who is the mastermind behind all the smuggling and murders and where is he/she? The choice is yours whether you want to die peacefully or you want a horrible death."

Jimin said, calmly. His words were straightforward, no turning back in them. Go-Yeong gulped, he knew all he can decide is either die peacefully or die horribly.

And he decided to choose to die peacefully.

"I-I will tell you," He stuttered, gulping hard while both the other male looked at him, not shocked.

"You're such a bitch, Go-Yeong, boss knew it that's why you were never able to please him!" The man shouted, making Jimin click his tongue.

"Shut up, he is smarter, unlike you, he had a chance to die peacefully and he took it. But you are not dying peacefully." Jimin glared at the man, his jaw clenching in annoyance.

The man gulped and stared at Go-Yeong blankly, and the other rolled his eyes and looked at Jimin. "I'll tell you everything because that motherfucker doesn't even respect me after I worked with him for years."

He snapped and looked at Jimin, "I will tell you everything." He said, making Jimin hum.

"Start, then," Jimin demanded, staring at him.

"I don't know much about him, but his name is Dae Jo-Heong. He is a total bitch, he is doing all these smuggling works since we were in college, he even forced girls...you know! When I saw the girl there, I wanted to help, but that motherfucker threatened me to kill my mom and do the same–...and he could do it, so I didn't tell anyone anything. He started doing all these illegal things then. Of course, he has a partner, who is a minister of government, he is the reason Jo-Heong always know what you agents are about to do."

He said it all and took a breath before continuing, "The minister has a high post in the government. He forced me to join him, again threatening me with my mother's name. He used to make me do the things I didn't want to. And even after doing it all, he kept me as bait every time."