【Chapter 22】

Author's POV~•••

Yeonjun, Taehyun, Soobin, Kai, Beomgyu and y/n, all were sitting in the living room, talking about random things, well...others were talking and Yeonjun and Beomgyu were bickering.

"I miss my mom!" Kai groaned, making others sigh.

"I miss my home too," Soobin said.

"I miss my mom-dad," Beomgyu said.

"I miss my brothers!" Y/N said.

"I miss my family too." Yeonjun and Taehyun said together making others smile sadly.

It's been a month since they last meet their families, and they understand they need to be here, for their safety.

"I wish I could go and meet them, it's been a month," Yeonjun said sadly, making others nod in agreement. "Right..."

"Not to mention, my body hurts like bitch." Beomgyu said, making others remember how they had to struggle to fight against Jimin. It was hard for them.

They were all trained, but of course, they can't stand against him. Yet.

They all snapped their heads to the door when they heard it unlocking and Jimin entered, his hair messy unlike how they're always styled.

They all bowed and Jimin nodded his head, a sigh escaping his lips as he looked at them. "Come to my office." He said, sternly, before walking away.

The six looked at each other and gulped, "did we do something?" Beomgyu asked and others thought for a moment and shrugged. "I don't think so..."

"Let's go!" Yeonjun said and they all nodded, going to Jimin's office. He knocked at the door, hesitantly opening the door when he got permission.

He went inside, getting followed by others. Yeonjun in front, Soobin behind him, Kai behind Soobin, Taehyun behind Kai, Beomgyu behind Taehyun and y/n behind Beomgyu. All of them hide behind Yeonjun.

"Why are you all hiding behind him?" Jimin asked pointing his hand at them, making others nervously chuckle.

"S-Sunbae, did we do something?" Soobin asked, peeking his head from Yeonjun's shoulder.

"Why would you think like that, did you?" Jimin asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Uh-No, but you look mad... that's why," Yeonjun said, his heart beating in nervousness, making Jimin smile behind his mask.

"There's nothing like that, I'm not mad. Come out, no need to be scared." Jimin said, making them sigh in relief, they all stood beside Yeonjun, in front of Jimin.

"Why did you call us here, Sunbae-nim?" Beomgyu asked, breaking the silence.

"I just want to tell you your weak points which I noticed today, you'll need to improve that, right?" Jimin said.

"Right..." They said, looking at their senior, waiting for him to speak. Embarrassed that they just assumed they were getting scolded.

"Let's start from the oldest one, Sharp, you are, of course, a sharpshooter, but you need to be faster as well. Practice on this tomorrow." Jimin started and Yeonjun nodded his head.

"Yes, Sir."

"Next, Blue, you are a sniper, I think you know what you should focus on." Jimin glared at him, while Soobin shivered at the dominating gaze, remembering how he just got scolded because of the same thing a few hours ago.

"I'll improve, sir." He quickly said, making Jimin nod.

"Silent, you need to focus on attacking," Jimin said, while Beomgyu nodded.