【Chapter 46】

Author's POV~•••

"Y/N is smiling too much," Jungkook said when he and Taehyung looked at y/n parking her bike on the campus. She was smiling for no reason actually and it was weird. She looked at both of them, her smile dropping and then smiled nervously at them when they looked at her with squinted brows.

She walked to them, putting her bag and helmet in the locker, and shutting it. She turned to face Taehyung and Jungkook who were still looking at her with the same expression.

"What?" She asked with a frown.

"Did you and Jimin finally kiss?" Taehyung asked bluntly and she blushed and was about to say but she felt a hand gripping her waist, possessive and gentle. With the number of times that hand gripped her waist, she could be half asleep and would still recognize him and since Jungkook and Taehyung are in front of her, anyone else wouldn't dare to put a hand on her.

"Yes, we did."

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other, and they squealed, giving each other an excited high-five with wide smiles on their faces. "Finally!"

Jimin laughed when Jungkook hugged him, making him leave y/n's waist. Taehyung wriggled his eyebrows and looked at y/n with a cheeky smirk. She sighed annoyed, rolling her eyes, and took a step in the front but Jimin stopped her, pulling her towards him.

She sighed, shaking her head but didn't move when Jungkook hugged her. She hugged back and pulled away after a moment.

"So now you both assholes! Why didn't you tell us you were going on a date?!" Taehyung yelled and Jimin raised his arms in surrender.

"In my defense, I didn't know I was going on a date until two hours before!" Y/N defended and Taehyung turned to Jimin with a glare.

"I didn't know I was taking her on a date until two hours before!" Jimin said, looking at Taehyung with wide eyes.

Taehyung traveled his gaze to both of them, then threw his head back with a laugh. "God! You should have seen your faces! You both said the same thing! You both are so adorable!"

Jungkook nodded furiously beside him, agreeing. Jimin and y/n looked at each other and smiled. Jimin grabbed her waist and pulled her closer making her blush.

"Yah! No Public Display of Affection in my college!" Hoseok said walking towards them and Jimin removed his hand and bowed to Hoseok, getting followed by the other three.

Hoseok smiled widely and quickly pulled Jimin into a tight hug. "Congratulations, my favorite junior!" Hoseok whispered gently, pulling away, watching Jimin smile so widely that his eyes disappeared.

Hoseok cooed, pinching his fluffy cheeks, "You're adorable!" Jimin smiled wider and y/n shook her head at his duality, still not used to it.

Hoseok turned to her, noticing her head shake, and smiled, pinching her cheeks as well. "You're adorable as well," he said, making her smile widely. "So together you make a couple adorable²!"

Taehyung and Jungkook laughed, nodding furiously. "I agree, Hyung!"

Y/N whined and was about to complain but the bell rings. Hoseok looked at them, his smile dropping. He pointed his finger at y/n and Jungkook then at the path on his right side. Then pointed his finger at Jimin and Taehyung, then at the path on his left.

"In your classes." He said and they all nodded, bowing to him all together and walking to their respective classes.

"Did we do something we shouldn't have?" Jimin looked at Seokjin, his eyes scared and voice nervous because an agent came to him, telling him that Indigo is calling him. When he reached the cabin and went inside, he saw his precious girlfriend already there. He had looked at his four seniors, who didn't look very pleased which was definitely a bad sign.