【Chapter 21】

Author's POV~•••

Y/N was running towards her classroom because she was late, she didn't want to bunk as it will reach her brothers and it will just...get her ripped.

She stopped when her breathing got heavier and panted while her hands were on her knees, trying to catch her breath.

She went towards her class and saw Mr Lee already there. 'That's it, that's how I'm going to die. I'm not going inside.'

She walked away, picking her bag out from her locker. She decided to go to the rooftop until the bell rings. She groaned quietly when she heard voices of punches. 'Which motherfucker is bullying someone at this time!'

She quietly went inside and gasped when she saw the familiar dressed person but not a familiar face. He looked like...Jimin.

It wasn't like always, this time Jimin was beating someone which shook her to the core.

"Listen here, fucker. I'm tired of all your games, I'm fucking tired of letting you beat me. Now next time you try to do something again. I'll rip your head apart." Jimin hissed, slapping the other last time who whimpered in pain.

"I-I'm sorry! I won't do it a-again!"

The other male cried out, making y/n gulp, was he really Jimin or someone else? Jimin stared at him and nodded. "Leave. Try to tell someone about it, about me looking like this and I swear, you won't like what I will do."

The boy gulped and fall on the floor when Jimin left his collar. Y/N bit her bottom lip in nervousness and looked around, those clothes were the same she saw on Jimin, those broken glasses on the ground and his backpack. It was Jimin.

"J-Jimin?!" She gasped not realising she said that aloud, Jimin turned to her and his eyes panicked but he calmed down soon.

His face now became blank as he walked to y/n. While the male who was beaten up ran away.

Both of them said nothing, just stared at each other, Jimin intimidatingly and y/n nervously.

"Are you really Nerd?!" She asked, finally but he just chuckled, making her frown.

"I am so much more than you'll ever think." He replied in a low raspy voice, making her even more confused.

"What do you mean?" She asked, and he folded his arms and stared directly into her eyes, sharp eyes, sharp jaw, all the sharp features she was never able to notice.

"You should always be nice to nerds, who knows you may end up working for them." His words made her think, she was about to speak but he turned around walking away.

"Hey hey! At least tell me why do you act like a nerd?!"

She shouted and Jimin stopped walking and looked at her, "You won't tell anyone about this. Especially Jungkook and Taehyung." He said.

"What if I do? Also, that's not how you should request someone." She whined, huffing.

"You won't tell anyone or your little secret of you being a secret agent will get exposed to everyone," Jimin said, making her gasp, her eyes widening in shock.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW?!" She shouted and Jimin smirked, picking his bag, he walked away.

While y/n stood there, her jaw on the ground. "H-How does he? H-How can he?" She almost fell down due to shock. She has done everything to hide it, how can Jimin know!

'If sunbae-nim gets to know it, I'm screwed.' She thought, gulping hard, imagining her senior's angry face.

She sighed, her gaze falling on the ground where Jimin was beating that boy. There was blood, shocking her more. 'If he has that much patience, why would he suddenly lose his calm? What exactly happened?'