【Chapter 31】

Author's POV~•••

"Blue, can you please get the information about this Min Seo-woon?" Y/N asked and Blue took the envelope frowning.

"Why do you need the information about a businessman?"

"Min-ah said he is the mastermind of everything we're working on." Y/N said, earning a gasp from Soobin.

"WHAT?!"

"Yes, unfortunately, all the well-reputed people are involved." Y/N sighed and Soobin nodded. "Right,"

"Anyway, I'll do a background check on him." Soobin smiled, sitting on his desk in front of his laptop.

"Report to sunbae-nim when done, I'm gonna take a nap." Y/N smiled.

"You haven't yet?" Soobin questioned and y/n shook her head, "not yet, I'll do so."

"Hm, good night, then."

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Sir?" Soobin knocked at Jimin's office door, after getting permission, he walked inside, one envelope and one file in his hand.

"Here, sunbae, this is everything I could find myself. This file, I tried to hack the cameras because Echo was sleeping and I didn't want to disturb her but had to." Sopbin started speaking while Jimin listened quietly.

"Unfortunately, I was a little late and when Echo hacked the computer, he was already on his New York flight going there. We found an online booking on his computer. He booked them after the news of Min-ah was released." Soobin completed and sighed. "I'm sorry, sir."

"It's not your fault, it's okay. If he is in New York, we can get him." Jimin hummed and Soobin gasped, "how?"

"I'll tell in a moment, but if he is left after seeing the news, he must be angry and frustrated. He lost his two cards back to back. He wants to recover from this situation and we must not let that happen." Jimin said and Soobin nodded. "That's correct, Sunbae, but how will we do that?"

Jimin grinned, "it's 5:00 pm here, then in New York, it must be, 3:00 am?" He muttered looking at Soobin for confirmation who nodded.

"Not a very good time to call someone, but we can't make it later." Jimin sighed, picking up his phone and calling someone.

While the other person was sleeping peacefully in a Pikachu night suit with purple color in the background. But the peaceful sleep was disturbed because of her Pikachu ringtone.

Pica pi, Pikachu! Pika pika Pikachu! Pika pika pika chu!

It kept ringing and the person groaned, annoyed, picking up the mobile from the nightstand, picking up without looking at who was calling.

"Who the fuck are you to call at this time? Don't you know it's 3:00 am, you son of b–"

"Luna!" Jimin sternly spoke making the other jump up from her bed.

She immediately looked at the caller id, gulping terrified. Why didn't she look before picking up?!

"Y-Yes?" Luna asked softly, changing into a different person.